Chapter Four

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. SHIELD

"The final challenger making her way to the ring weighing in at 125lb and representing The Shield, from Miami Florida Mia Rose"

This was my first official match after my hiatus so the guys accompanied to the ring where Natalya, Eva Marie and Nikki Bella were waiting. Bree Bella and the Funkadactyls were standing ringside in support of the divas in the ring but i wasn't phased. I had no problems with any of the divas besides AJ and the three in the ring were just in my way. I slid into the ring before jumping up onto the nearest turnbuckle and raising my hands in the air to the roar of the crowd. As i jumped down i turned and leaned back into the corner of the ring, my eyes scanning my three opponents. I figured it would be best to take Natalya out first since she was the strongest of the three then Nikki. Eva-Marie would be a breeze, the girl wasn't exactly the most skilled wrestler. 

The bell rung

It seemed Natalya had a similar strategy as she charged at me while Nikki went for Eva. I waited until the last second before moving out of the way and letting her run into the buckle. I moved back a little before running at he full speed slamming my elbow into her chest. Looking back i noticed Nikki and Eva right in the middle of the ring so i grabbed Natalya by the arm and swung her around before throwing her into them knocking them all down. I took the opportunity to kneel down and wait for one of them to stand up, Natalya was the unlucky one pulling herself up against the ropes. Just as she got to her feet and turned i ran at her clothes lining her over the top rope. Suddenly i was hit from behind knocking me to my knees before i felt someone grab me by the hair and drag me to my feet again. It was Nikki,  she began to hit me but was hit from behind by Eva-Marie so i used the distraction to run to the corner and climb the top rope, the girls moved closer to where i was then Eva spotted me and pushed Nikki in my direction. I leapt from the ropes and dropped a flying knee right in her face. Now all that was left was the flaming red head who now looked scared. She attempted to slide out of the ring but i grabbed her by her trademark locks and pulled her back in. She punched me in the sides a few times and attempted to swing me into the ropes but as i bounced back i caught her with a spear.

"1. 2. 3"

The ref counted down as i pinned her taking the win. I leapt to my feet triumphantly as Dean, Seth and Roman slid into the ring.

"The winner by way of pin fall, Mia-Rose"

Roman and Seth lifted my arms in the air while Dean cheered happily. Suddenly AJ's theme music started playing drawing our attention to the titantron. I watched as she came strutting out smugly, the divas championship belt over her shoulder and a microphone in her hand. 

"Congratulations Mia, so you won a match big fricken whoop. Do you really think you're going to be able to take my title from me? Don't forget i've been the WWE divas championship for 245 days and i will continue to be the divas champ for many many more to come"

I could feel my blood boiling as i looked at her smug face. Dean handed me a microphone so i took a deep breath before raising it up. 

That's right AJ i won. i took down all three of my opponents, trust me you'll be a piece of cake. Don't underestimate me AJ, i'm coming for you and i told you before you're going to get what you deserve. That's not a threat, that's a promise"

I held my fist out in front of me and the guys joined in as we stood united in the middle of the ring. Our theme music began to play and AJ scowled at me as we slid out of the ring and made our way over the barrier and through the crowd. I was one step closer to that belt and i was going to make damn sure i got it.