Chapter Twenty-Nine

Okay so in the last chapter I had Hawaii as the holiday destination but I've decided to change it to Bora Bora.

-------------------------------------------

Six days in paradise, no AJ, no Randy, no Kane and most importantly no Demi. Just me and my man, sun, sea and surf with not a care in the world. We had just touched down on a private jet in Bora Bora and were greeted with flower leis and champagne. Roman had organised the trip and had a rental car waiting for us so we were set when we wanted to go sight seeing. I was extremely happy to be able to leave all the drama behind and take some time to relax and relieve some of the stresses of work, something both Roman and I needed.

"As soon as we get to the resort I want you in the tiniest bikini you own"

Roman smirked as we climbed into the rental and followed an escort car off the airport tarmac.

"Oh you can bet your ass I'll be in the tiniest bikini baby, you just make sure you're as close to naked as possible without getting arrested for indecent exposure"

I laughed as i slipped my hand into his and leaned over as close as I could to plant a kiss on his cheek, six days with the sexiest man alive, heaven.

---------------------------------------------

"This is amazing Rome, everything is so beautiful"

We had a private bungalow that stood over the most crystal clear water I had ever seen. It had a private deck with a swimming pool and lounge chairs and the bathroom opened right up with a giant porcelain tub in the middle of the room and to top it off there were platters of fresh fruit, pastries and bottles of champagne on ice.

"You know I'm not sure if I even want to go sight seeing. You, me and this room is all i need"

Roman beamed as he wrapped his arms around my waist, I could feel his warm breath on my neck as he bent down to whisper in my ear

"About that bikini"

Of course that's what he was thinking about, wriggling out of his grasp I made my way over to my suitcase and pulled out a cute bandeau bikini and rushed to the bathroom get changed. When I came out I caught sight of Roman, he stood in the doorway leading to the deck wearing only a pair of short swim trunks and he had let his long hair down. His arms were stretched above his head gripping the top of the door frame and I couldn't help trail my eyes down his sculpted body.

"Now that is one hell of a view"

I sauntered over to him running my fingertips along his lower back and around to his stomach ever so gently teasing the waistband of his trunks. His sharp intake of breathe had me biting my lip before he pulled me flush against him

"You look damn near good enough to eat baby girl"

He groaned, running his hands down my back. He dipped his head while I leaned up on my toes to kiss him passionately, I felt like my knees were about to give out at any second, our chemistry was electric and I couldn't get enough of him. I could feel him smiling against my lips before his hand cupped my butt and he squeezed softly.

"So damn sexy"

Slipping out of his grasp I grabbed a bottle of champagne and two glasses and followed him out to the day bed where he laid back, his hands behind his head

"You know I could get used to this"

I giggled as I climbed on top of him and poured us both a glass.

"Cheers baby, here's to us"

We clinked glasses and downed our glasses before i tossed them aside and bent down to kiss him. We lay there for what felt like an hour making out, although our hands were all over each other we managed to keep things PG instead just savouring the soft sweet kisses we were sharing.

"I love you baby"

Roman cooed in my ear illiciting a smile from me

"I love you too Rome"

I replied. As I looked out over the water I had the sudden urge to jump in so thats just what I did, climbing off Romans lap I stood at the edge of the deck, the water was so clear I could see the sandy bottom

"Come on baby let's go swimming"

I called to Roman before jumping into the cool water. I came up just in time to see Roman fly over my head and into the water behind me.

"Damn that feels good"

He laughed as he shook the water from his hair and pulled me towards him. I couldn't be happier.

-------------------------------------------------

"This is perfect baby"

I smiled, we were having dinner in a tropical restaurant overlooking the sea. The whole thing was so romantic with candles and flowers spread around.

"You're perfect baby, I couldn't imagine being with anyone but you"

My heart soared at his words, I swear this man will be the death of me.