Chapter Sixty-Eight

"Alright ladies, your match kicks off in a little over 15 minutes so one by one you will draw a number from the bag and that is your entry position. Your number will be recorded against your name so there will be no swapping numbers, good luck to you all"

As I glanced around at my fellow divas who were all crowded in catering I noticed Zahra was nowhere to be seen, frankly I wouldn't be surprised if she were cowering in the locker room.  One by one everyone began to draw numbers from a bag and handed them over to one of the crew members. As I pulled my number  I couldn't help clap excitedly when I saw that I was number 10. It was definitely a good position to be in, the higher the number the better chances I have of coming away with the win.

"Okay divas, make your way to the gorilla, It's showtime"

As we filed through the hallway and headed for the gorilla there was the usual playful pushing and shoving between some of us and of course there were some that had looks to kill plastered on their faces. Just then I was shouldered out of the way as Zahra stormed past and made her entrance.

"Bitch"

I barely heard her mumble under her breath and Brie had to hold me back as I lunged for her. That hoe was definitely going down, I just hope she lasts long enough in the ring for me to be the one to end her.

"Don't worry Mia I got her"

Tamina called before she made her entrance following Zahra into the ring. They had 90 seconds to battle it out before the next diva made her way down that ramp and from the way Zahra was getting slammed into the mat that was going to be a very long 90 seconds for her.

5. 4. 3. 2. 1

Paige sprinted down to the ring and slid in taking out Taminas legs in the process, that gave Zahra a chance to get to her feet but she was immediately clotheslined as Paige caught her by surprise. Part of me wished she had been clotheslined over the top rope but another part of me wanted her to go the distance so I could toss her out myself.

5. 4. 3. 2. 1

Eva-Marie was next in the ring and to my complete surprise she managed to catch Tamina off guard and lift her by the legs throwing her over the top rope. She looked so proud of herself until Paige pounced on her from behind slamming her face first into the mat, meanwhile Zahra had retreated to a corner to catch her breath

5. 4. 3. 2. 1

Zahra barely got a reprieve as Sasha Banks flew down the ramp and into the ring, she hit Paige with a running knee before bouncing off the ropes and slamming Zahra into the corner turn buckle. All four divas were now on their feet attacking each other with punches and elbows trying to get each other over the ropes

5. 4. 3. 2. 1

Naomi was next and Brie and I were both jumping up and down cheering as she threw Eva from the ring and proceeded to kick ass.

5. 4. 3. 2. 1

Number seven Summer Rae made a mad dash for the ring and pretty much immediately got jumped by Paige and Sasha. Zahra wasn't doing much better and it took a rear view from Naomi to lay her out and then Naomi tossed her from the ring blowing a kiss as she did.

5. 4. 3. 2. 1

Cameron took her time strutting to the ring and I rolled my eyes at her show boating, since I didn't get to eliminate Zahra hopefully i'd get to take out little miss girl bye. Just then Zahra arrived backstage and immediately her beady eyes landed on me. She paused for a second as if contemplating whether to do something but was quickly escorted away by a senior staff member.

5. 4. 3. 2. 1

Aksana blew us a kiss before making her way to the ring and she went straight for Naomi who had Sasha dangling precariously over the top rope and tried to eliminate them both but Sasha saw her coming and grabbed her b the hair pulling her over the rope with her, they both landed with a thud on the ground and Sasha got to her feet angrily pushing Aksana into the metal steps in the process. I was up next and despite feeling confident I had to shake off the last of my nerves as I got ready to make my entrance