Chapter Sixty-Three

"Seth where the hell are you?"

I called as I entered our locker room, I'd just finished a match against Natalya and as I made my way backstage to take a shower I found a certain someone hanging around outside looking like a lost puppy.

"Psst. Psst Mia, I'm in here"

I instantly turned towards the bathroom where I could see Seth's face through a small gap in the door.

"Rollins why the hell are you whispering?"

He held the door open and as I got close he pulled me into the bathroom and shut the door behind us. Part of me wanted to slap him for being weird but another part of me wanted to laugh.

"Did you see her? Is she still out there?"

As soon as he mentioned a "her" I knew he meant the lost puppy hanging around outside our locker room.

"Aww what's the matter Sethy? Hiding from your girlfriend Zahra"

I couldn't help laugh as he glared at me.

"She's not my girlfriend! Seriously she's like borderline stalking me, I swear to god every corner I turn she's there waiting for me"

I was in hysterics as I made my way out of the bathroom to get my suitcase. Meanwhile Seth was now rushing to the door to make sure it was locked

"Dude if you want me to get rid of her just say so and I'll do it"

Seth looked as though he was about to agree but then shook his head firmly

"No it's okay. I want her to stop following me, I don't want her dead. She'll get bored eventually"

I fake gasped at Seth before flipping him the bird and heading for a shower. Why did I have a feeling Zahra wasn't going to give up on him so easily.

-------------------------------------

"I miss you so much babe, I can't wait to get home. Dean and I are heading to out for food, I'm starving"

I could hear Roman chuckling through the phone, ugh I missed hearing his voice

"I can't wait for you to get home too baby girl. It's lonely without you, oh and tell Dean I said hey"

I turned to tell Dean what Roman said when suddenly he pulled me back and pushed me against a pillar as if to hide me

"Dude what the hell?"

I growled but he clamped his hand over my mouth to silence me

"Sshh look. Stalker alert"

I poked my head out from behind the pillar and sure enough there was Zahra sitting in the lobby of our hotel.

"How do you know she's not staying here? Just because she's in our hotel doesn't mean she's following Seth"

Dean slapped his hand over my mouth again and gave me his lunatic glare

"Because Mia, NXT has an event tonight in New York and clearly this isn't New York. So why else would a chick from NXT be here unless she's stalking Cruella"

I guess he did have a point there. Damn she was going to be in a world of shit if she misses an NXT event. Steph and Hunter were on a major roll with the ladies of NXT and wanting to bring them into the main roster.

"Look at it this way, if she gets fired she'll have no reason to follow Seth around and she might just leave him alone"

Dean thought about it for a second before shrugging his shoulders and nodding his head