Chapter Twenty-eight

"This match is scheduled for one fall, making her way to the ring from Pensacola Florida Demi"

Nikki and I stood backstage watching as Demi strutted down to the ring. She had a match against Eva-Marie and we weren't going to let her walk out of that ring unscathed.

"Come on Mia, it's time to give Demi a little pay back"

Nikki smirked before pulling me towards the gorilla, Watching the screen we could see Demi had the upperhand over Eva so we took that as our chance to strike

"Let's get it girl"

I high fived Nikki before we both sprinted down the aisle, She didn't even realise what was happening until Nikki had kicked her in the back. Now it was my turn, I lifted her by the hair and swung her into the ropes then hit her with a flying drop kick as she bounced back.

"Who's trash now huh Demi? I told you I'd get you back"

I growled at her as she writhed around on the mat. I gave Nikki a high five and stood back as she hit her with a rack attack. As she lay motionless I got down on my knees and lifted her head, bending down next to her ear I whispered

"Maybe next time you'll think twice before you go talking shit"

I dropped her and slid out of the ring after Nikki. As we made our way back up the ramp I couldn't help feel proud of the both of us. Some people may think what we did was cruel but she had it coming. This business was cut throat and if she thought she could just waltz in here and run things she was out of her mind. She would have to learn her place and I would be the one to teach her.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Now that's what I'm talking about Mia, You and Nikki destroyed her, ha ha man that was awesome"

Of course Dean was bouncing off the walls with excitement after watching us beat Demi's ass. I was sat on Romans lap sighing contently as he pressed kisses against my shoulder.

"You know things are going to get crazy baby, paybacks coming up. AJ's going to want another shot at the title, not to mention Demi's going to want it too. You sure you can handle all that?"

I turned and narrowed my eyes playfully at him, pressing him back into the sofa

"You doubt me Reigns?"

I gave him my best glare, smirking as his eyes widened in shock

"That's not what I meant baby, of course I don-"

Before he could finish I cut him off

"I can handle anything those tramps throw my way, I'm not about to give up my title baby, believe that"

I could hear snickering from behind me and as I whipped my head around I spotted Seth and Dean on the other side of the room laughing at Romans discomfort.

"Something funny boys?"

As I glared at them they both went silent, refusing to look me in the eye.

I found it absolutely hilarious, the fact that me, a five foot something woman could scare three of the toughest men in the business. Jumping out of Romans lap I made my way to the bathroom.

"Paybacks coming boys and we are going to dominate like we always do"

---------------------------------------------

"You know since we have a week and a half off, I was thinking we get away for a few nights"

Roman and I were back at our hotel laying in bed when he dropped the idea of a vacation. It had only been a few weeks since Cabo but we had so kindly been offered time off before payback and with everything going on it sounded like an amazing idea.

"I could definitely go for that, where did you have in mind?"

That perfect smile of his crept up on his face and I couldn't help nibble on his bottom lip, he just looked so damn sexy

"I was thinking we head to Bora Bora, just the two of us. Sun, sea and sand"

I felt giddy, I had never been there so I was so excited. I jumped up into his lap and kissed him hard.

"That sounds amazing baby, let's do it!"