Chapter Eight

I was so hyped up for my date with Roman that i wasn't going to let anything bring me down. Roman and I met up with Seth and Dean in the morning to hit the gym. Neither of us said a word about what happened the night before but we would both exchange sneaky smiles every now and then and Roman would find any way he could to be near me. I thought it was adorable. Raw was live that night and the guys had a match against the Wyatts which they absolutely dominated and AJ even made an appearance to try scare me but that was a fail when i drop kicked her through the ropes. As soon as we were back at the hotel i took a shower and began to do my hair when there was a knock at the door. Assuming it was Roman who was early i opened it but immediately my heart skipped a beat. It was Randy

"Hey Mia, can i come in please. I really need to talk to you"

As soon as i stepped aside and let him in the room i began to regret it. Why was i letting him in after what he did to me? Once i had shut the door i turned to find him perched on the end of my bed staring intently at me.

"What do you want Randy?"

I folded my arms across my chest as i stared at him, He stood up and walked towards me

"Mia i need to apologize again, I know sorry is never going to cut it but you have to believe me when i tell you i regret everything i did to hurt you. I was so blinded by my own ego that i didn't see what i had right in front of me until you were gone. I lost my other half when you left me and i know it's all my fault"

The tough facade i was trying to keep up was slowly cracking under his words, My brain was telling me to yell at him and kick him out but there was a small part of my heart that still belonged to him and that small part was pushing itself to the top and making itself known. I tried my best to hold in the tears that were clouding my vision.

"Randy please don't"

I whimpered as he stepped closer to me

"I'm sorry Mia, i hate myself for hurting you"

I tried to take a step away from him but he placed his hands on my waist holding me still. I froze as he leaned in, our faces inches apart. My brain was screaming at me to push him away but i couldn't. He softly pressed his lips to mine, at first i didn't respond but as he pulled me closer by my waist i gasped, my lips parting allowing him to deepen the kiss. I brought my hands up to his chest as i kissed him back when suddenly Romans face flashed in my mind. My eyes flew open and i pushed Randy away. The overwhelming feeling of guilt filled me as i backed into the wall. I was meant to be going out to dinner with Roman tonight yet here i was kissing my cheating ex fiance.

"Mia whats wrong?"

Randy asked as he reached out to touch me but i hit his hands away

"Stop Randy, that should never have happened. Please just go"

My eyes were filled with tears, i felt so stupid for letting my guard down. He tried to reach for me again but i held my hands up to stop him. He didn't look to happy about that. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Mia you in there?"

Roman. Randy clenched his fists and smirked at me, suddenly he took his shirt off and stormed towards the door, he flung it open and glared at Roman who looked shocked to see him.

"The hell do you want Reigns, we're in the middle of something"

what the hell was Randy playing at? I rushed forward but before i could stop him Roman shook his head and turned to walk away, dropping a bunch of roses as he did.

"Roman wait!"

I shouted after him but he kept walking. i followed after him trying to grab his arm but he kept shrugging me off. When i looked back Randy was walking off in the opposite direction. Asshole.

"Please Roman just let me explain"

I tugged on his arm hard enough to face me and as soon as i looked at him i could see the hurt in his eyes.

"Whats there to explain Mia. I knew this would happen, he would come along talk his bullshit and you would believe it and fall back into his arms, dammit how could you be so stupid"

i froze in my spot as his words sunk in. He didn't even give me a chance to explain. I tried to open my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I could feel my eyes filling with tears and my chest clenched painfully. I stumbled backwards before turning and walking back to my room before he could see my tears fall. As soon as i closed the door i slid down to my knees, sobbing softly. He didn't even let me explain but then maybe he was right, maybe i was stupid.