Chapter Sixty

"Oh baby come on! Please"

Roman was still grumbling as I cleared the table after dinner.

"I promise I'll behave myself this time"

He made a half assed attempt to grab my ass but I quickly brushed his hand away and shook my head.

"I told you babe the nurses outfit stays in the closet until you're healed up more, I am not going to be responsible for you injuring yourself even more. Especially after last time"

Surprisingly he dropped the subject with a huff and turned his attention to the camcorder on the table in front of him.

"Video diary day 8. Mia is flat out refusing to aid me in my rehabilitation by putting on the nurses outfit again, it was one time I got carried away and strained my neck a little but can you blame me? Her legs in thigh high stockings and stilettos, dress barely covering her-"

I quickly clamped my hand over Romans mouth before he could finish his sentence and rolled my eyes into the camera. He was such a drama queen!

"Romans just being a big baby"

He'd been at this for the last few days trying to convince me to dress up for him but I was adamant that I wouldn't give in. At that moment my phone began to ring so I gave my man a kiss on the cheek before heading to answer it and to my surprise it was Dean on the other end.

"Hey Ambrose, how are you honey?"

I could hear Seth in the background rambling while Dean told him to shut up.

"Mia! We need you doll, Smackdown was crazy tonight, that witch Cameron is on some other shit"

He sounded angry, and I had to pull the phone away from my ear as he shouted through it

"She cost us a match tonight and spouting some crap about being the one to destroy the Shield"

I could feel my blood beginning to boil and when Roman appeared beside me looking worried I put the phone on speaker

"What's up Ambrose"

Romans tone was harsh and serious as he spoke and I could still hear Seth shouting profanities in the background

"I'm sorry brother but we need Mia at Raw on Monday, cameton needs to be taken down a peg"

I thought I'd dealt with her ass already but apparently she didn't get enough of a beatdown the first time. Roman gave me a look as if to ask if I was going to go and of course I gave him a nod.

"She'll be there guys. Don't worry, Cameron will get the message when Mias in the building"

****************

"Your mom will be here any minute babe, your meds are on the counter to be taken at 2pm and don't forget to take the brace off at 4pm for a half hour"

I rattled off instructions to Roman as I shrugged my jacket on and wheeled my suitcase to the door.

"Babe I know! I'll be fine, just go and help the guys kick ass"

I could hear the taxi outside so I gently grabbed his biceps and pushed against him placing a long slow kiss on his plump lips.

"I'll see you in a few days babe! I love you"

He smiled against my lips and gave my waist a squeeze

"I love you too baby girl, always"

*************

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. Shield

The sound of the crowd roaring had my adrenaline pumping and as I raced down the ramp towards the ring the crowd roared even louder

Mia-Rose is here, the first lady of The Shield is in the building. Cameron better watch out!

She didn't even see me coming as I slid into the ring, I crouched low waiting for her to take notice and she only realised something was up when her opponent Summer Rae spotted me and backed out of the ring. I could see her body stiffen before she slowly began to turn to face her fate. In a split second her eyes landed on me and I launched myself into the air nailing her with a superman punch. I hit her hard enough to knock her barely conscious then grabbed a mic so I could address her and the crowd.

"Cameron Cameron Cameron. When are you going to learn not to mess with me and my boys"

My former friend rolled onto her stomach trying to clear her head and get to her feet so I circled her slowly kicking her down when she was almost back up.

"Did you honestly think you could get away with costing Dean and Seth a match? Are you that delusional to think that you can destroy the Shield"

I let her scoot out of the ring and couldn't help laugh as she glared up at me. She was about to say something when Stephs music began to fill the arena, now this should be interesting.

"It's good to see you Mia and what perfect timing. Hunter and I were just speaking about you two and we've decided that at survivor series there will be a divas traditional survivor series match between team Mia-Rose and Team Cameron and to make it fair we've handpicked both teams"

Hell yeah! That sounded awesome.

"Cameron will be joined by Tamina Snuka, Summer Rae, Natalya and Emma"

Cameron began to clap and cheer behind me, I simply scoffed as I waited for Steph to continue.

"And joining Mia will be Brie Bella, Naomi, Eva-Marie and Paige. Good luck ladies"

Well damn, now I was excited!