Chapter Twenty-seven

Explicit version is in restricted chapters.

------------------------------------

"So how you feeling about the new girl Mia?"

Cameron asked as I scanned over my menu, glancing up at her I couldn't help frown at the smug grin on her face.

"You know damn well I can't stand that girl"

I laughed as I placed my menu down on the table in front of me. Cameron, Naomi, Nikki and I were at a restaurant having lunch.

"So I hear she's Romans ex, that must be a lot to deal with"

Nikki stated, alot to deal with wasn't even the half of it. My three fellow divas sat in awe as I recounted the rocky history of Roman, Dean and the she devil Demi.

"Girl that is just wrong, poor Dean. That girl is definitely bad news. Watch your back"

Naomi's warning struck a nerve with me and I found myself lost in my thoughts, what exactly was Demi up to? Would she try get to Roman or Dean?

"Mia! Girl stop spacing out"

Cameron stated as she snapped her fingers in front of my face. I shook my head, laughing softly when Nikki's wide eyed expression caught my eye.

"Speak of the devil and she shall appear"

When I turned my head I immediately spotted Demi in a skin tight dress that I swear if she bent over she'd give the entire restaurant a show.

"Please tell me one of you didn't invite her to lunch"

I groaned. My three companions all shook their heads as they did their best to avoid her gaze.

"Oh hey girls fancy seeing you three here, I didn't know they let trash into such a fancy place"

Oh no she didn't, Naomi got to her feet ready to wipe the smug look off Demi's face but I grabbed her by the wrist holding her back. As much as I wanted to beat her ass I knew better, she was purposely trying to provoke us to get a reaction knowing it would land us in hot water with the company.

"The only trash is see around here is you. Now I already warned you to stay away Demi, you should have listened. Not only have you pissed me off but your smart ass mouth has put you in the bad books of three of the strongest divas in the company"

I got to my feet and leaned calmly over the table smirking as the smug grin on her face dropped.

"Start sleeping with one eye open Demi because we're coming for you"

I sat back in my seat and picked up my wine glass taking a long sip as I stared at her.

"You have two seconds to walk away before I get up again and this time Mia won't stop me from beating your ass"

Naomi sounded livid and I couldn't help laugh as Demi turned and scurried away.

"Girl bye"

Cameron called after her before bursting into giggles.

"Who the hell does she think she is?"

Nikki growled. We spent the rest of our lunch date laughing and joking, totally ignoring Demi on the other side of the restaurant except Nikki who kept shooting daggers at her every time she caught Demi's eye. What was surprising was the fact that she was having lunch with Fandango, I guess he had a new dance partner. Poor guy.

----------------------------------------

"Why didn't you let Naomi beat her ass?"

Dean yelled as I told the guys what had gone down at the restaurant. We were in our locker room getting ready for RAW.

"Because that's what she wanted so she could get us in trouble but it back fired didn't it. All she managed to do was piss off four of the strongest divas in WWE, oh don't worry honey he is going to get hers, I'll make sure of it"

Dean grinned widely and slung his arm around my shoulders pulling me into his side

"Ha that's my girl"

I glanced over in Roman's direction, he had a smirk on his face as he stared at me.

"What?"

I mouthed at him and as he tilted his head towards the bathroom door I slipped out of Deans arm and made my way towards it just as he opened it for me

"Whats going o-"

I asked as he locked the door behind us but before I could finish he slammed his lips against mine as his hands slipped into my hair. I was caught off guard but quickly kissed him back pulling him closer by his vest. He began to kiss down my neck as his hands slipped down my body

"Not that I'm complaining baby but what's brought this all on"

I moaned out as he squeezed my butt

"Your so sexy when your mad, I couldn't help myself"

That was good enough for me.