Chapter Fourty-Nine

I want to thank the wonderful LoveU4AllTime for helping me out with this chapter. You are amazing girl!!!

***********

"So what do you have planned for night of champions babe? I know you're going to make a play for the title"

I asked Roman as I rubbed his back, we were in our hotel room ahead of RAW the following night and I was treating my man to a massage.

"I plan on calling out Cena and getting a shot at the title but I know I've got Cesaro, Orton and Bryan wanting the same thing so we'll see how it plays out"

He groaned softly as I worked out the kinks in his muscles.

My thoughts drifted to RAW and the final two rounds of the divas elimination competition. With Brie and Nikki both in the final four I was curious as to whether they would face each other.

"Hey baby girl have you heard from your dad"

Roman caught my attention as he turned his head back to look at me.

"Yeah I called his social worker and he put me through to the centre hes at. It's still early days but he seems okay, he couldn't stop talking about smackdown. He got to watch and kept telling me how proud he was to see me on tv and how he can't wait to watch me in the ring"

I couldn't help smile as I spoke and Roman used the opportunity of me being distracted to turn on his back beneath me

"That makes me even more determined to win at night of champions"

My man had a huge smile on his face as he pulled me against his chest and kissed me softly

"You will baby. Believe that"

***********

"The final four divas face off tonight to determine who will face divas champ Mia-Rose at night of champions in less than two weeks. In an epic twist, as voted by the fans on the WWE app former tag team partners Cameron and Naomi will face off against one another while Nikki Bella will face her twin sister Brie for a place in the final match. Tonight is shaping up to be a great show"

I was pleasantly surprised to hear who would be facing each other and was definitely looking to watching both matches.

"Thank you for joining us again Mia, what do you think of tonights matches"

Michael Cole had changed his tune since Smackdown and was being awfully polite

"I'm really looking forward to tonight actually, Bella against Bella will be one hell of a showdown. I wish them all-"

I was cut off when Camerons music filled the arena and she came strutting down the ramp. Nikki and Brie both watched her as she made her way to the announce table and took a seat beside me leaving a wide gap between us, now that was strange. The bell rung just as she put her headset on so I turned my attention to the Bellas locking up in the ring.

"Nice to see you Cameron, I take it you're here to size up the competition"

JBL greeted Cameron and I gave her a smile which got me a glare and a roll of the eyes in return, what was up her ass. She stayed silent tas the match commenced but kept throwing me glares every now and then, if she wanted to be like that then I didn't feel the need to talk to her so I ignored her and kept up commentary with the anmouncers.

"I've got my money on Nikki, don't get me wrong Brie is an incredible wrestler but I think-"

"Hey Michael thanks for having me here. It's always a pleasure to be here. I wanted to see who I'd be beating to face Miss thinks shes the queen over here"