Chapter Twenty

*Clean version*

Explicit version will be posted in restricted chapters

__________________________

"You have got to be kidding me. This is bullshit"

I stood in silence as Roman stomped around the locker room kicking trashcans and knocking over tables. He was extremely pissed off and honestly i didn't blame him. We had just been informed that i was going to be in a battle royal match tonight to defend my title and he and the guys had been banned from ringside.

"Roman calm down, She'll be okay"

Seth's attempts to soothe the beast only earned him a cold glare. I signalled for the guys to head out and give us a minute, this was definitely a job for me. Once they had left the room i locked the door behind them and made my way over to where Roman was facing a wall, his fists were clenched and his chest heaving. Even with a shirt on it was easy to see the contours of his muscled shoulders and arms as they stretched the thin fabric. Stepping in front of him i took my time unbuttoning his shirt, his warm breath on fanned over my face as he leaned down and pressed his head to mine.

'It's a setup Mia, Kane's going to try something i know it"

Pressing my finger to his lips i silenced him before pushing his shirt over his shoulders, he dropped his arms to his sides so i could take his shirt off and toss it across the room

"I'll be okay babe, just relax"

------------------------------------------------------------------

"The final entrant in the divas battle royale and your WWE divas champion Mia-Rose"

I stood in the corner of the ring with my belt held above my head, my eyes darting between the other 11 divas who were all focused on me. I knew i was in for one hell of a fight but i was going to do my best to stay on top. The referee took the belt from me and held it above his head before passing it out of the ring and signalling the bell. Immediately i charged to my left hitting Summer Rae with a clothesline over the top rope, one down 10 to go.

"Summer Rae is eliminated"

Lillian Garcia's voice filled the arena as she announced the first elimination and i couldn't help but smirk. Before i even had the chance to turn around i was swung by the hair and flung across the ring, when i looked up Cameron and Naomi were both pouncing on me. Kick after kick they landed on me as i tried to crawl away

"Alicia Fox and Natalya are eliminated"

Three down Mia keep pushing, i assured myself. I managed to stagger to my feet and drop kicked Cameron as she ran at me,grabbing her by the head i lifted her up and tried tossing her out of the ring but she held on tight to top rope, punching her a couple times seemed futile when suddenly i was hit from behind making her lose her grip and fall to the ground

"Cameron is eliminated"

My celebrations were short lived when i felt my legs being lifted into the air, looking back i saw Nikki Bella and Eva Marie teaming up to try eliminate me but i was damn sure not about to let that happen. I began to kick wildly until Eva Marie lost her grip then all it took was a kick to Nikki's head to get her to let go.

"Aksana and Tamina Snuka have been eliminated"

Looking around i realized there was only 6 of us left but from the looks of things it would soon turn to five. Sure enough Nilkki and Brie had tossed Eva Marie over the top rope before turning their attention to Naomi.

"Eva-Marie has been Eliminated"

Just then she caught my attention, AJ had been avoiding this whole match but now i had her in my sights. She stood across from me, her beady little eyes glaring in anger. Giving her a cocky smirk i signalled her with my hand for her to come get me. Her eyes darted to the titantron then as if on cue the lights turned red and Kane's music filled the arena. I felt my heartbeat pick up in my chest and as i looked over at AJ she had a huge smle on her face. As if she knew this was going to happen, of course she did. The sneaky little cow would have helped set this up. I looked back to the ramp in time to see Kane striding down towards us. Surely he wouldn't actually do anything, if he even touched me the match would end in disqualification, then again this was Kane the devils favourite demon and he didn't give a damn who he hurt. AJ was skipping back and forth along the ring laughing like a mad woman and the other three remaining divas were huddled against the back of the ring away from Kane's reach. I wanted to run but for some reason i was frozen to the spot.

"MIA RUN"

Brie's voice snapped me from my stupor and i moved to run to the side of the ring but it was too late, Kane grabbed me by the ankle and began to pull me out. Screaming in panic i began to kick his arms and try my best to writhe out of his grasp, who knew what he would do if he got his hands on me and with his hatred for Roman i shuddered to even imagine. The bell rung signalling the end of the match and suddenly Nikki and Brie were at my sides kicking at Kane's arms while Naomi took hold of mine in an attempt to pull me away. It was a success as he lost his grip and stumbled back. AJ pounced on Naomi and I but out of sheer luck we caught her in our arms and after a brief look at each other we tossed her over the top rope directly onto Kane. It didn't do much as he simply tossed her aside and tried to make his way back in the ring, he managed to get a leg in when i spotted Roman, Dean and Seth racing down the ramp towards us. Seth reached him first pulling him onto the ground where they jumped on him throwing him into the barriers and kicking his ass. The girls and I made our way out of the ring as the guys threw Kane in to finish him with a triple power bomb, i sat this one out though, too shaken to even go near the monster. As the guys slid out of the ring Seth and Dean ushered The Bella's and Naomi up the ramp keeping themselves between the girls and the ring in case Kane got back up while Roman pulled me into the side and led me up the ramp behind them.