Chapter Sixty One

What a night to witness, 2014 Survivor series and what a night its shaping up to be. Ahead of tonights main event we have a divas 5 on 5 traditional survivor series match between Team Cameron and Team Mia-Rose

I was hyped for the match tonight, I was feeling at the top of my game and had a kick ass team, there was no doubt in my mind that we would win.

"Hey Reigns, good to see you man"

What the hell? The mention of Romans voice from somewhere behind me had me on my feet looking around wildly for him and as soon as I spotted him coming towards me I took off towards him only just remembering to slow down before we collided and I injured him again

"Surprise baby girl"

As gently as I could in my excitement I wrapped my arms around his neck and tip toed to kiss him, practically eating him alive

"God I've missed you babe, what are you doing here"

I murmured against his lips as I clung to him, the sound a wolf whistles and cheers around us making me blush. It had only been a week since I last saw him but damn it felt like an eternity

"I came to watch my beautiful future wife kick ass"

Those words still made me giddy every time I heard them, future wife!

"Mia you need to head upstairs, divas match is on in approximately 10 minutes"

As instructions were shouted at me I felt my stomach begin to do somersaults, it was almost game time. Roman took me by the hand and began to lead me in the direction of my entranceway every now and then shaking hands with our fellow wrestlers.

"You got this baby, keep focussed and if you need to, tag out and reserve your energy. This match could go either way"

I listened intently to his every word and he was right, though i was more than confident in my own skills this match would be a team effort so I had to have faith that my team would kick ass.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. Shield

I gave Roman one last kiss before I made my way down to the ring where Cameron and her team were waiting. As I climbed into the ring I kept my eyes glued to each of my opponents just in case they wanted to play dirty and attack me alone, luckily for me no sooner I that I was in the ring Brie made her entrance in usual Bella style. Next came Naomi followed by Eva-Marie and finally Paige. Now my team was complete and it was time to get down to business. After a quick discussion Eva volunteered to go first against Summer Rae. As she stood in the ring waiting for Summer to make a move we all groaned in frustration as she showboated around the ring waving and blowing kisses to the crowd. She barely looked in Evas direction so when Eva glanced at me for direction I gave her a nod to take her down. In an instant Eva grabbed Summer by the hair and swung her into the ropes letting her bounce back where she met Evas raised boot. Summer clutched her nose in agony as she hit the mat then Eva took advantage and went for the pin, unfortunately Summer wasn't going to go down that easy.

"Come on Red you got this"

I cheered as Eva began tossing Summer around the ring, a misplaced drop kick sent her into her corner and she managed to tag Emma in who immediately came at Eva like a bull hammering her into the mat.

"Damn it! Come on Red get up"

Emma began to do her quirky little dance around the ring which gave Eva a little time to crawl towards our corner, my team and I all hung as far over the ropes as we could trying desperately to reach out to her to make the tag but Emma saw her getting close and pulled her by the leg keeping her away. Once she had Eva on the opposite side of the ring Emma got her on her feet proceeded to throw her with a lot of force across the ring before drop kocking her and going for the pin.