Chapter Sixty-Six

Hi lovelies! So I've decided that there will be 2 more main chapters after this one and Be My Shield will be complete but don't fret! Instead of an epilogue I'll be adding some bonus chapters from both Mia and Romans POV, the wedding? A baby maybe? You guys will have to wait and see. I want to thank everyone who has read my story, voted, commented and followed me, you guys are amazing!!

---------------------------------------------

We'd like to welcome our viewers to the 2014 WWE Tables, Ladders and Chairs pay per view event streaming live over the WWE Network and around the world and what I night we have in store for you. Our divas champ Nikki Bella will put her title on the line as she faces Naomi and The current tag team champs Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins will face off against Tyson Kidd and Cesaro in a ladder match. The big buzz of the night though are rumours circulating that former WWE champion and powerhouse of the Shield may make an appearance here tonight after being out of action with an almost career ending neck injury back at summer slam.

I couldn't help cringe as footage of Roman played on the screen, just watching his head impact with the ring post sent chills down my spine. Once the screen had cut back to the announce table I continued to lace up my boots and adjust my riot vest.

"Hey Mia is it true Romans back tonight?"

Brie and Nikki appeared beside me looking as curious as ever. To be honest I had no idea who started the rumours but they certainly weren't true.

"No guys he won't be here, He's back in Florida"

It seemed the entire WWE universe was hyped for his return and though he was healed and given the all clear by his doctors he wasn't quite ready to make a comeback just yet. He wanted to be sure that when he did return to the ring he was 100% confident in himself and his body.

"Nikki! It's time to head to the gorilla"

I gave her a high five as her name was called and she and Brie made their way towards the gorilla. It still felt a little strange not being in a match tonight but I was going to be ringside for Seth and Deans match so I was happy with that.

You're all that matters to me
Yeah yeah
What's a king babe without his queen

The sound of my phone ringing caught my attention as well as Dolph who happened to be walking by

"Justin Bieber? Really Mia?"

He chuckled as he walked by, I flipped him off and quickly answered, it was Romans personal ringtone and since I hadn't spoken to him all day I was excited to hear from him.

"Hey baby!"

I practically sang through the phone,

"Hey baby girl, God I've missed your voice"

My face felt like it would crack with how wide my smile was.

"I've missed you too babe, you have no idea. What are you doing?"

I could hear him hiss slightly and it was obvious he was smirking

"I'm laying in bed damn near naked wishing you were here"

And there go my ovaries exploding, images of him laying in our bed with the sheets barely covering him were flashing through my mind

"Baaabe why did you have to put that image in my head, God I wish I was there so bad. Sitting in your lap, running my hands all over your body"

He let out a very audible groan that made me clench my thighs together, I swear he could just breath in my ear and turn me on

"Are they really having phone sex right now?"