Rescue Bakugo Chapter 1

Start bij het begin

After about few seconds, I see Gohan land at the front of me "What's wrong Gohan?" Gohan smile "Well I'm just here to inform you that I'm participating on rescuing one of your classmates name Bakugo Katsuki. Plenty of heroes are going to help" I tilt my head "Why are you telling me this Gohan?"

He rub the back of his head while smiling sheepishly "Well knowing you Aunt-san, you'll probably try to safe him on your own" I smile "Yeah well... that's what I'm planing but... since you're here. Alright, I'll let you handle it Gohan" "Hai! Don't worry I'll bring him back!" I see Gohan giving me the Son grin 😼Like father like son right? I chuckle at Ginji's statements.

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
Gohan finally arrived at the meeting place only to see that there's so many heroes there They're not joking about this. All Might see Gohan walking in as he smile to himself Ah that must be the new rising young hero Great Saiyaman. Although his outfit is a bit... no All Might! You shouldn't judge people like that!

All Might Greer him "Hey young hero" Gohan see All Might smile towards him and he give his wide smile "Hey All Might" soon some heroes and police officers greet Gohan while he greet them back with his usual Great Saiyaman smile. Endeavor look at Gohan who was greeting everyone who greet him back. Finally Endeavor comment the exact same thing in his mind harshly "Tsch! Weaklings!"

Gohan turn his head towards a bulking huge and was covered in fire who he notice as Endeavor the forever number 2 hero as people call him. But he knows better than to judge people by their looks and what people said and he knew that it's rude to not say hello towards him "Hello Endeavor" Endeavor merely turn his head and glare at him Sheesh, his reaction is like so much like Vegeta. But colder, or is it hotter?

Endeavor finally lost interest on Gohan as he turn his head towards the police forces and say irritatedly "Why do I have to clean up after U.A.? I'm quite a busy man" Best Jeanist arrange his hair flamboyantly Hey! He's stealing my line! Author appears and push him into a portal This is not your place Tengen! Out! Anyway on to the story

Best Jeanist take out a hairbrush then begin to arrange his hair "Come on don't be like that. You went to U.A., too, didn't you?" Tsukauchi smile "Right now, we cannot call any heroes away from U.A." Endeavor merely scoff uninterested again.

Tsukauchi look at the others "It's possible that this incident will become the impetus for the destruction of Hero society. We must give it our all to make sure we resolve this successfully" "In the past, I invited Bakugo to my agency in order to reform his behavior. He is probably fighting back right now. The situation requires that we act fast"

Gang Orca walk to Best Jeanist "Not even you were able to change him?" Best Jeanist sigh "He was inflexible with pride down to the roots of his hair" Gohan smile to himself He also reminded me of Vegeta-san's huge pride. Tiger say angrily "My comrade, Ragdoll was also taken. I cannot overlook this at a personal level, either" Gohan look towards Tiger as he could feel his Ki is full of anger Yes, I know what it feels like Tiger

Tsukauchi look at the heroes "Based on the tracking device set by one of the students, we believe that there are multiple hideouts. From our investigations, we know where the kidnapped victim is located. We'll send the bulk of our forces there and prioritize getting the victim back. At the same time, we will gain control of the other location we believe is their hideout, cutting off all paths of retreat to arrest all of them at once"

An old pro hero name Grand Torino speak "Toshinori, if they're recruiting the likes of me, then" All Might look at the older male "There's nothing to 'the likes of you' about you, Grand Torino. With such big developments, that guy will definitely move" GT (Grand Torino) mumble "All for One"