Chapter 26: Day Out With the Dazzling's & Meeting Another Twilight?!

It's been a few days since the power incident with Jacob Todd as I reunion with the Dazzlings and things have been a bit different than usual as surprises kept coming my way.

First of all, my girlfriends were shocked to see the Dazzlings again but I quickly explained that they were on hard times and they had a reason for the terrible things they've done at CHS. The Dazzlings told my girlfriends about their tragic past and how they are the last three sirens in the world now and my girlfriends were sympathetic and understanding to them so they forgive the Dazzlings for their actions at CHS and agreed to give them a second chance.

What surprised me next is that the Dazzlings decided to become students again at CHS so me and the Dazzlings were able to book an appointment with Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna and explain the Dazzling's situation as well as their motives for the things they've at CHS which lead to the Principal and Vice Principal to forgiving the Dazzlings and agreeing to let them become students at CHS again.

The next day after the appointment, the Dazzlings returned to CHS, much to the shock of the students until I explained they have reformed and wished to apologize for brainwashing everyone and turning them against each other. The Dazzlings even confessed their tragic past and the reasons for why they did all those terrible things they have done which lead to many people forgiving them while some were skeptical until I pointed out that Sunset did terrible things but she had a reason for doing them as well that as she reformed and worked hard to prove she had changed.

To prove they have Changed the Dazzlings decided to do community work like when The Shimmers reformed while they also took singing lessons as they wanted to become singers again but this time they would become natural singers instead of magical singers. As time passed, the Dazzlings changed and they got along with a few people.

Adagio Dazzle, once an arrogant and over-confident leader blinded by power has become an more humble but still bold leader to figure to the Dazzlings. She shares her passion of singing and finding her true voice in music, she also enjoys playing the piano and has a taste for classical and pop music while becoming close friends with Sunset Shimmer and Sunshine because they share a taste for classical music.

Aria Blaze, still maintains her bitter, bad-girl, edgy and sarcastic personality but she now has a softer side to those close to her and has become nicer to Sonata lately. She found her voice and taste in music to punk-rock music, she even practices playing the electric guitar and was able to make friends with Rainbow Dash and Trixie Lulamoon as they would have "shred-offs."

Sonata Dusk, still the same has her bubbly personality but she was less obnoxious and has become more passionate in singing which lead to finding her voice in modern pop music which helps brighten up her upbeat personality and she was able to become great friends with Pinkie Pie because of their cheery natures and Vinyl Scratch because they both love music.

I would help the Dazzlings from time to time which lead to them being happy I was helping them and they would even blush whenever I complained them or say nice things to them. This lead to the Dazzlings gaining feelings for me and they want to join my harem when they got the chance.

As for me...well I got my own house!

It all began when I but a lottery ticket one day while I went out and I won an instant jackpot of 25 million dollars! Meaning I became a millionaire!

I was both shocked and happy to win so much money that I told my parents and girlfriends and they all shocked and happy for me. I didn't know what I wanted to do with the money until my parents suggested I should buy my own house for me and my girlfriends to live in which I agreed to because it was a great idea.