First day jitters

MemeQueen: Ugghh kill me.

Elodie: What's going on?

MemeQueen: First day with BTS and I am NOT looking forward to this.
I want my boys back :(

Elodie: I'm sorry babe.
You'll still see them though right? 
Maybe you can sneak down there when BTS is doing stuff.

MemeQueen: Yeah maybe.

Elodie: Plus you said you had the numbers of 2 of them. I'm sure they would be willing to get the other guys' numbers for you :)

MemeQueen: That's true too.
It's just going to be weird not working with THEM!
I enjoyed just joking around with them when they had breaks and stuff.

Elodie: I know.
Maybe you'll have fun with BTS too?

MemeQueen: Maybe.
Course this means I'll be able to send you random pics of them.

Elodie: There ya go!
Fuel both our habits!
Pretty soon your phone will be full of pics too :) :)

MemeQueen: Lol yeah I guess.
Course you realize, this means I get to gossip with Jimin all day right :) :)

Elodie: Oh fuck.

MemeQueen: You know you're right.
Today is going to be a great day!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that is what Nani kept in mind as she made her way to the BigHit building that morning. Sure it seemed mean to think of it as ways to torture you, but hey, whatever got her through the day. After stopping by the main desk to find out where the guys were, she made her way to the elevator. Getting in and pressing the button for the 5th floor, she double checked her bag to make sure she had everything in it she might need. The elevator door opened and she walked down the hallway looking for the right door, taking a deep breath before knocking on it and slowly opening the door.

She was surprised to see all 7 members with their heads turned, eyes fixed on her when she walked in. Quickly scanning the faces she relaxed a little and smiled when she seen Tae, Jungkook and Jimin. At least there were friendly faces in here. "Aww no Yeontan?"

"No. We're back to schedules so he had to go back home." Tae gave you the cutest pout face.

"Awww I'm sorry. You might not have him, but you have me now. Even though I'm not as cute as him, I can at least carry on a conversation." 

"Bold of you to assume he couldn't." Jungkook chuckled, teasing you and making you feel comfortable.

Namjoon stood up, walking over and holding his hand out, introducing himself and pointing out each member. She sent each one a little wave, laughing loudly when Jin blew her a dramatic kiss in greeting. Finally it was time to get down to business. She reviewed looks with each member for the upcoming videos and shows, making notes of any changes to style or color they might want. Making sure to put any colors they weren't sharing into a bag labeled with their name in it so she could find it easier in the future. 

Before Nani knew it, hours had passed and it was time to pack it in for the day. Members were gathering their stuff and leaving for the dorm as you were finishing up any notes you had and wiping down the counters and cleaning brushes. Grabbing her bag and jacket, she made her way to the elevator, pressing the button for the lobby. Backing in to a corner and leaning in to it for support she was shocked when instead of the lobby, the doors opened to the 3rd floor and Hoseok made his way in. 

"Oh! I thought all of you had left already." Nani straightened up and bowed out of respect to her elder.

"Nope. I had to check on some stuff in a practice room to make sure everything we need tomorrow is set up already. You don't have to bow to me Nani, it's just me." He waved off the bow, but you couldn't help it. It's how you were raised. "What are you still doing here though? It's late and everyone left over an hour ago."

"Had to make sure everything was clean. Plus I wanted to finish my notes on look changes and whatnot." Her fingers were drumming on her thigh, anxiously awaiting the elevator doors to open. Finally they did and she had to physically restrain herself from running out of the elevator and the building; instead looking up at Hoseok and wishing him a goodnight, trying to keep her pace normal as she walked away from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MemeQueen: FUUUCCCKKK

Elodie: Not my type.

MemeQueen: Sttoooop. 

Elodie: How was your first day?

MemeQueen: Overall it wasnt bad. I can tell Tae and Jungkookie are going to fill the void left by Soobin and Yeonjun, which is nice. Namjoon and Jin are very nice and sweet. They kept making sure I was ok and trying to feed me lol.
Your Jimin was super nice today too. Kept asking me if I had everything I needed.

Elodie: He's not my Jimin, but awwww. And the other 2? 
Yoongi and Hoseok?

MemeQueen: Yoongi didn't talk to me much. He was on his phone and he kept writing in a notebook. 

Elodie: Uh huh. .. and Hoseok?

MemeQueen: Um.. didn't really have any interaction with him until I was leaving.

Elodie: Why do I get the feeling something happened?

MemeQueen: Not really. I just thought everyone had already left, so I finished my work like I always do. Then I ran in to him in the elevator. 
Jesus it was uncomfortable.

Elodie: Why? He's always been super nice whenever I've ran in to him with Jimin.

MemeQueen: Oh he was nice!
Nice and sweaty.
Hair sticking to his forehead.
Shirt clinging to him..

Elodie: Ahh lol I get it now.
Basically you were a stuttering mess.

MemeQueen: Yeshh :(
And I have to deal with him on the daily now.
This isn't fair!!

Elodie: Yes.. such a punishment.
Having to be around the man you find sexier than sin everyday.
The horror!!

MemeQueen: So mean.
Go away.

Elodie: Bitch you messaged me!!!

MemeQueen: And now I'm leaving you!