Reality is a bitch

It didn't take long for word to get around that Jimin had been at your place. The other members and Nani you weren't concerned about. But seeing it as front news on Dispatch was a serious blow. If that was the only thing, you could have dealt with it, but soon after came the influx of hate mail and death threats. Not only to your own house but on social media and even your workplace. Nani knew of course, as your best friend and pseudo sister you didn't keep things from her, especially things as important as this. 

You didn't want to tell Jimin, and honestly, you refused to. Nani however, well knew that telling Jimin was in the best interest of not only your safety but his as well. You almost expected him to storm over to your house with a game plan, much like he wanted to do when he found out Nani had been moved to BTS' team, but he didn't. In fact, it had been three weeks and you hadn't heard from him at all. 

You had, however, heard from BigHit's CEO Bang Pd. He assured you they were doing everything they could to find out who leaked the information to Dispatch and were trying to track down all the hate letters you had received this far.

Your boss on the other hand; with all the negative publicity this had caused, people were asking for a different agent to show them houses, and your boss just thought that with everything going on, it would be in your best interest to take some time off. So now you were stuck at home, scared to leave, with no income coming in. Yes you had been wise with your money your whole life, but you couldn't live off that money forever, not when you were paying your aunt's medical bills. 

You had watched every episode of Run BTS, every Winter and Summer special, all of their concerts and musters. All it had done was make you miss Jimin even more. Tae and Jungkook still spoke to you, asking you almost daily if you were ok, or if you needed anything. Not that they could bring it to you themselves, but they would make sure you got what you needed. Well, almost everything you needed. The one thing you needed through all of this wasn't talking to you.

It made you realize that if he couldn't be there when things were tough then he wasn't the one for you anyway. You were in the middle of Bon Voyage 4 when they were in New Zealand when your phone started vibrating across the table. Until now you had ignored it, answering only if it were one of the guys or Nani, but seeing your brothers' name flash across the screen you knew you couldn't ignore him.

You heard I take it.

Yeah, Nani got ahold of me because she was worried. She told me what was going on, but how are you? Are you ok? Course you're not ok, stupid question.

You know I can't lie to you. I'm not ok. It's not even that I miss him, although I do. But Jesus this whole mess took my job from me. Maybe I blinded myself to the truth this whole time. Why did I honestly expect myself to be different? For his fans to actually treat me like a human and not like this interloper trying to take away their favorite toy. I mean, he's a human, he doesn't belong to them, he deserves to live a life that makes him happy!

So do you. I could care less how he feels right now, my concern is you, and right now you are hurt and I can't stand that. Never could. What do you need from me to fix this?

You can't fix this. This isn't a scraped up knee that you can magically kiss better, this is real life. I just wish he would talk to me, even if it's to tell me he can't do this anymore. An answer of any sort is better than being ghosted and left wondering. 

Have you told Nani this, now that she-

It's not Nani's place to fix this mess either. It's not even BigHits place, and they are doing more for me than my own boss. My boss hasn't checked on me once after telling me it's best to leave, whereas BigHit has checked on me multiple times a week, giving me updates on what they are doing about this situation. Hell, even his own bandmates have checked on me more than him. I don't know what I did in a past life to earn having them as friends, but I'm happy I did it. 

Knowing you, you were probably a martyr and sacrificed yourself, seems like something you would do.

Heh, yeah most likely. But if I did something to earn them, what did I do to deserve the rest of this shit?

Nothing sis. Life is just shitty. You did nothing to deserve this. You were just trying to live a happy life and some people decided to be dicks and ruin it for you. All I can say is I'm sorry and I'm here if you need anything. Just like Nani and those boys are.

I know. I'm going to go back to wallowing in self-pity some more though. I'll check in with you later. Love you

Love you too.