He speaks!

It's been a week since Nani started with BTS. For the most part things were awesome. The guys were great, she was able to sneak down to see TXT and make sure they were taking care of themselves. She had gotten close to Tae, Jungkook and Jin and things were great. It was adorable seeing firsthand how Jimin was when texting Elodie. Not to mention how many selcas he went through before he finally sent one. She thought about teasing him about it but decided it was too cute to do. He'd probably stop and it was too amusing to miss out on.

Luckily there had been no more run ins with Hoseok. That man was gorgeous and reduced her to a puddle every time she was around him, which made doing his make up REALLY hard. Being that close up to those eyes and his smile. Lord his smile. He had these dimples that popped out whenever he gave a purse-lipped grin and it was hard for her to not poke at them. 

She was in the room typing away on her laptop when Yoongi sat next to her. Quietly pulling out his own notebook and working on his own stuff, she didn't even look up. She was finally getting in to a groove with her story and wanted to keep with it. A few minutes passed before she felt like someone was staring at her. Slowing down her typing and saving her document she glanced up before looking next to her and seeing Yoongi's small eyes trained on her screen. Her face flushed and she quickly closed it, looking at him with a face draining of color.

"It's good."

"Uhhh thank you? How much did you read?" Her words were coming out in stutters, afraid of the answer she was going to get.

"Everything I could keep up with. I also might have gotten one or two of your stories online. You're really good. What are you doing here?" 

His compliments through her off. He knew who she was?! "When did you find out?"

"I have my ways. You're good though. I haven't told anyone. Not that you should be worried or ashamed either way. You have a gift. So I ask again, what are you doing here?"

She shrugged and picked at her laptop decal, a 3D picture of a coiled snake. "It's nice to get out and interact with people. I have everything else I need. A small house of my own, my own car, but I was stuck in the house a lot. I figure I can write from anywhere, so why not do something with the degree I got."

"That's admirable. Most people would be content with just staying home. Hell I know I would. If all I could do is produce music and sleep I'd be happy." He gave her the most adorable gummy smile she had ever seen and that's all it took. His big smile softened her and she found herself talking to her new friend until he gave her a suffering look and got back up to practice. She opened her laptop back up but didn't instantly get back to work. She found herself looking at the screen but not seeing the words, reliving the first conversation she had with Yoongi with a small smile on her face.

Unfortunately, everyone else saw too. Most of them were happy that Yoongi finally decided to talk to their new make up artist, all but two. One knew why it bothered him. Why could Yoongi bring a soft smile to her face but he couldn't? He had noticed she wasn't as comfortable around him as she was the others and it saddened him. He wanted to talk to her too, but unless it was about work or they were forced to, she didn't seek him out for conversation. The other was worried. He had seen how sad she was to be taken away from her former group and friends, he knew how fickle this business could be. Unless you were an artist and were bringing in major money for them, they had no problem moving you around where they wanted you. He didn't want to see you get hurt again. He just didn't know how he could make sure that wouldn't happen.