Coming back home

You enjoyed Chicago so much, there was just so much to see, that you kept extending your stay. It amazed you how nice the people were here considering the horror stories you always heard about America. Especially the American Army. Sure they had almost zero concepts of tact, many of them coming up to you when they recognized you, but the fact that so many were accepting of you being close with Jimin astounded you. When you went back home you were actually going to miss some of these people. American's were the sort of people to just start conversations out of nowhere and freely spoke about anything. Some of the conversations were long enough that both of you added each other to Twitter and Instagram. 

Sadly you were on the plane going back home though. You missed your bed, and you really missed Nani, who had kept you up with the latest gossip like normal. You had made sure to get her a few things from America, silly stupid things that you knew would bring a smile to her face. You had even picked up various things you thought a few of the boys would like. Nothing too major or exciting, but just little things that made you think of them. You had actually needed a new suitcase to take the number of things you bought back home with you. 

Pulling up to your house you noticed it was surprisingly clear. No psycho fans hanging out, no graffiti littering the side of your house, yes that had actually happened - thankfully BigHit had paid to get it cleaned off once they found out. It took two trips to carry everything in, but finally, your suitcases were in your room, you'd deal with them later, you wanted to let Nani know you made it home ok first.

It didn't take long for word to get around that you were back home, and all the hateful texts started back, even worse than before. Evidently, now that you were back, they thought you were going to go after Jimin again, not knowing you hadn't spoken to him in over 6 weeks. It got so bad you had to change your number, only giving it to your brother, Nani, Tae, and Jungkook. 

Elodie: Hey, if Bang PD asks, or needs it, he can have my number too, just saying.

SoulMate: Ok. How does it feel to be home now? Did you miss it?

Elodie: Yes and no. American's are surprisingly cool, and I didn't realize how badly I needed a vacation until I got away, but home is where the heart is ya know. Plus the hotel bed was great, but it wasn't MY bed. 

Soulmate: Yoongi keeps bugging me to ask if you're ok. He says 'tell her if she ever needs to talk Oppa and Jin are here'. 
Course then I had to tell him you had to change your number and he is pretty pissed about that.
So don't be surprised if you see some random indirects going on Twitter and such. 

Soulmate: All the boys are upset really. Namjoon tries to be the voice of reason, reminding them that it will all die down, but yeah.

Elodie: tell them thank you, and it's ok. 

Elodie: I think I'm going to start job searching again though. Not that I need to find something quite yet, but I'm tired of just sitting at home.

Soulmate: I understand all about that lol. 
Let me know if you need any help. Love you girl.

Elodie: Love you too.

You hadn't ventured on to Twitter in a while, so you took the time to check it out. It amazed you to see the number of tags with your name in them. Most of them being from your new friends in America telling people who amazing you were, and that they needed to get over their territorial bullshit and let Jimin be happy. Well, all the boys happy actually. You also noticed quite a few Korean Army finally chiming in in your defense also. You were scrolling through, reading all the uplifting comments that you didn't even notice hours passing, only looking up when you noticed how dark the room had gotten.

You loved how sometimes, people could surprise you in the most amazing ways. It made the trip to Chicago all the more meaningful for you. If you hadn't gone, maybe these tweets coming out in support of you wouldn't be spamming your feed.