Going viral

It took a few days, numerous texts that you had started, then deleted and so many dodged calls and messages from Nani and the boys. You needed the time to think without their influence added in. In the end, you decided to answer the best way you knew how.

내 삶을 되찾아@ litte-dove

He did it this way, so I guess I'll do it this way too. This man is one of the most amazing men I've had the pleasure to meet. I'm not going to lie, at first I was taken in by nothing more than his beauty. I took pictures, thinking he didn't know, and sent them to my friend, explaining that I had seen an angel on earth. But then I started seeing him everywhere I went, and it was both amazing, and startling. Slowly we started talking to each other, and at first, I assumed he was nothing more than some famous person with an attitude, but I was so wrong. 
You guys know Park Jimin as an Idol, a man who works so hard to make all of you proud. You don't get to see the other side of him. The side that is ready to fall asleep as soon as he gets home because he gave his all at practice. The side that considered the other 6 members as his brothers and would die for them if the situation called for it. The side that is actually so lonely, even though he is constantly surrounded by people. 
This is the side I got to know. This amazingly sweet side. He was quick to ask me how my day was, to make sure I made it home ok. He always asked me if I had eaten and taken care of myself when I think we all know he is sometimes the first one to skip a meal.
I was happy, for probably the first time in forever, but because some of you found out, and got jealous, that was ripped away from me. Not all of you were upset though, I met some amazing people after all of this happened, and I will forever be grateful for the kindness they showed me. But now it's time to worry about myself, to make sure I'm the happy one. And that's where this tweet comes in. 
Jimin made me happy. I have never felt as loved as I did when I was with him. And I'm done caring whether you guys are ok with that or not. He wants me, and I want him. So Jimin, if you are reading this I love you too, and I miss you. I want us to work, whether it's for a week, a year, or the rest of our lives, I want you. You know how to get ahold of me.
 Saranghae Park Jimin.

Comments disabled...

328k Retweets         18M likes

It didn't take long for your phone to start blowing up, but you refused to answer unless it was Jimin. Even your Twitter was making your phone go crazy. You waited, and before long 30 minutes past but still no response from Jimin. An hour, and nothing.

The knock on your door caught your attention and when you opened Jimin stood there with a single lavender rose, your favorite.

"Were you being honest?" he asked, "Do you really want to try with me?"

You couldn't speak, so you just gave him a nod, tears welling up in your eyes as you finally got to see him for the first time in almost two months.

"Thank god! I thought I had lost you forever." He wrapped his arms around you, hugging you tight. "I promise I won't let anything tears us apart again. I love you Elodie. Only you."

"I love you too stalker."

The end.