It's like 007 in here.

Elodie stood there staring at her phone, trying to pretend she hadnt been recording the handsome guy walking towards her. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. Please let him walk past me. Ahh shit. She takes a deep breath before looking up at him after he stopped right in front of her.  Thankfully he was looking down at her in amusement, but holy shit his smile was so bright it rivaled her angels. 

"Uhh hi?" Oh god please tell me he didn't just hear me almost stutter.

"Hi. Hows your head today?"

She closes her eyes in mortification. Yep he remembers me. "Well it didn't bruise so it could have been worse." Thankfully miss MemeQueen herself comes walking up with the drinks. She looks at you with a smile before turning around and smiling up at the mysterious guy standing in front of you.

"Hi. I'm Nani. Has anyone told you your smile is like a burst of sunshine?"

He awards her with another big grin. "They have, but it's different hearing it from a beautiful woman. Hi Nani, I'm Hoseok." They both just stood there looking at each other, practically forgetting you were standing there too.

"And I feel like I'm intruding." You shoot Nani a grin and a wink. Once she finally turns her head away from Hoseok she shoots you a sheepish grin. 

"Sorry about that..." Hoseok looks at you for a second, waiting.

"Elodie."

"Elodie. Now I have a name to give him."

"Him?" Nani was quick to reply. You were both pretty sure you knew who Hoseok was talking about, but you wanted to make sure.

"Ahh yeah. I'm sure Elodie knows who I'm talking about. But if not, she could turn around in about 15 seconds and see for herself." He shot you a sardonic smile, both confirming and terrifying you with that one sentence.  

Nani was quick to look at you, taking in your sudden pale face and lack of smile. Taking your hand and squeezing it softly, your secret signal to find out if you're ok. You smile back at her, letting her know you're fine, thinking you might as well get it over with. Taking a deep breath you turn your head and stare at the angel walking towards the group. Fuck he looks hot even in the dim lights of the club, the sweat trailing down his neck from all the dancing he must of have been doing, hair pushed back from where his hands were evidently running through it.

"Hey hyung, who is this?" He looks from Hoseok to Nani before turning his head and looking at you, his eyes getting a glimmer of amusement in them. 

"This is Nani and Elodie. I'm sure you recognize her from yesterday." Hoseok chuckles a bit when he reminds the glistening god before you of your mortifying moment with the pole. You watch his eyes trail up to your forehead looking for some sort of mark before raising his eyebrow at you.

"Yes, I remember. It's nice to have a name to put with the face.. or rather, the phone pointed in my direction."

You raise your brow right back and give him your fakest smile. "Hmm, wish I could say the same." 

He takes your hand in his, rubbing his thumb over your knuckles. "Jimin. Park Jimin."