A day in the park

You met Nani at the park, picnic basket in your hands while she was already sitting on a blanket, her back up against a tree, eyes closed with her earbuds in. You stopped in shock, not believing your eyes. Standing behind her, with a soft smile were Hoseok and Jimin. Wth.. how the hell.. friggin great. You stood there, not moving, until Nani opened her eyes and smiled at you, waving you over to her. You started forward, but raised your eyes from hers to glance behind her, frowning. You giggled as her eyebrows drew together in confusion before looking behind her; you could hear her surprised gasp from a few feet away.

You couldnt hold back the laughter as she slapped at their legs, only reaching Hoseok's since he was standing closer to her. "You guys will be the death of me. How long were you standing there?? Why didn't you say Hi?"

Hoseok smiled down at her, a soft look coming to his face. "Long enough to know you can't carry a tune to save your life. It's nice to know you like our music though. Have you been a fan long?"

You saved her from having to answer by dropping the picnic basket down on the blanket next to her. "Hey guys. Super shocked to run in to you, yet again." Your voice dripping with sarcasm. 

Jimin gave you a weird look but told you they were here with Taehyung. Evidently he was another group member, and he had a small dog. It wasn't often he got to see him but since they were on break from tour, he had Yeontan and wanted to bring him to the park. You turned away, watching the families who had small kids running around until a stunningly handsome guy with shaggy black hair came walking around a curve. He had baggy, comfy clothes on but you could tell he had an athletic body. Beside him on the ground was this super tiny pomeranian, his little legs scurrying to keep up even though the tall guy was walking slow. You could see him looking around, then saw a gorgeous boxy smile light up his face as he looked over in your general direction. Ahh this must be their friend. Holy hell all these guys must be hot.

"Hey hyungs." His deep melodic voice addressed the guys as he walked towards Jimin and Hoseok, his dog making a bee-line for you and Nani. You couldn't help but squeal in delight as he placed his small paws right up on your leg, his little body vibrating in happiness when you started petting him.

"Ha! Looks like you lost your dog Tae. Not that I can blame him. My tail would be wagging too if she was petting me." 

Judging by Nani's laughter, your head whipping around so you could glare at Jimin must have been pretty funny. Either that or his comment was.  "Maybe if you were as cute as the dog I would pet you." 

Taehyung and Hoseok busted out in laughter. Jimin grinned too but his next comment made your cheeks flame. "Considering you take my picture all the time, I'm assuming you enjoy petting yourself, or would you rather I do it?" 

Nani lost it. First she simply laughed at you, but she got to laughing so hard she actually snorted. Her face turning red in embarrassment. Of course that got you going and the next thing you knew  you were both leaning against each other, laughing with tears rolling down your faces. The poor guys were standing there with grins on their faces watching you two as you laughed at each other. 

"Can we keep them? They're funny." A fourth voice cut in, making you and Nani stop laughing since you had no idea who else had joined in. Looking up you seen a tall handsome guy standing next to Taehyung. His adorable bunny smile flashing at you, his nose in a little scrunch. 

"I don't know about you keeping us, but can we keep you? You're adorable!" You grinned up at him. 

He sat himself down across from you, resting his chin on his hand and gave you a quick wink. "Finally a Noona! Two Noona's even!!! Yes please keep me and get me away from all my hyungs!"

"Hey!"

"What the shit Kookie!"

"Aww you don't want to leave your Hope do you?"

You give him a quick wink back. "Can't say I blame you. I mean Taehyung comes with a dog, so we might let you bring him too, or at least bring the dog. But I'm not sure about the Noona part." It was adorable, Yeontan had immediately scampered over to crawl on his lap the moment he sat down. "Hi Kookie is it? I know we've met briefly before but I dont recall ever getting your name. I'm Elodie and this gorgeous red head next to me is Nani."

"Ahhh Elodie. Finally a name to go with the face. And I've already  heard about you Nani, some hyungs just can't stop talking about you. What do you mean 'Not sure about the Noona part?'"

You watched Nani raise her brows and look behind her to Jimin and Hoseok. "Oh really. They don't know me well enough for any of it to be bad yet, but I'm still curious. Maybe we should exchange numbers and have a talk Kookie. Elodie and I are only 20.. so I think you are actually our Oppa."

He went pale and shot you both a look, only grinning up at his hyungs when he heard them laugh before looking back at Nani. "Noooo. Not Oppa! Other than that it all sounds amazing. Go ahead and put your number in." He handed her his phone and you watched as she added herself in his phone, you seen her even add your information in. "Can't wait. Tae we should probably get back though. I think Jin hyung needed us in to practice room." He stood up and bowed to both you and Nani before he grabbed Yeontan and they walked off.

You let out a little sigh before looking at Jimin and Hoseok, inviting them to sit down and at least get comfortable if they were going to stick around. Surprisingly they did. Even more surprising is that you all had a really decent conversation. No teasing about all the pictures. Lots of questions being thrown around about what you and Nani did for a living. It amused you when Hoseok learned that Nani was a writer. The face he made when he learned she self published racy stories had you laughing so hard you fell over in to Jimin. They were both really encouraging when they learned she was wanting to do more than just that. It was really endearing to see how supportive they were when they barely knew either of you. Before long though they left, leaving you and Nani to the rest of your picnic in the park before parting ways and going back home.