Out on the street

You and Nani had fun talking to Jimin and Hoseok. Occasionally sharing a dance with the two. Damn Park Jimin had moves. Feeling his hips move with yours was intoxicating. Who needs alcohol when you could get drunk on feeling his body undulate against you. You parted ways with the guys after a few hours, heading home to dream about Jimin and his angelic features. The next day you get back to your regular routine.

Elodie: Guess who I seeeeeeeen lol.

MemeQueen: Judging by the tone of that text, your angel?

Elodie: Mmmm hmm and looking extra fine today too. 

MemeQueen: Ok that isn't Hoseok

MemeQueen: Ok that isn't Hoseok. But damn. 
Wait. Did they pose for you?

Elodie: Lol yeah. He said if I was gonna be all stalker like and take his pic, he could at least make it a good one.

MemeQueen: Oh my god. 
I dont know if its funnier that he called you out, or that he posed for you so you could TAKE the pic. 

Elodie: Both. 
But if he does this every time I run in to him, I'll have a great folder of his pics on my phone.

MemeQueen: This is true. Great way to get introduced to his friends too.

Elodie: Yeah I thought you'd appreciate that part.

MemeQueen: Especially if all of his friends look like this one and Hoseok. I mean damn, give a girl a break.