Those two are trouble

Elodie pulls in to her driveway, turning the car off before resting her head against the steering wheel. Another day from hell. All she wants to do is limp in to the house, kick off her heels and curl up on her overstuffed comfy couch with her fuzzy blanket and relax. 

Finally summoning the energy to get out of her car and make her way to front door, she's surprised to see a package leaning next to the door. Picking it up and making her way inside she drops her purse and keys on the table next to the door. Dropping the package on the couch and making her way in to her room to change out of what she refers to as her "house showing clothes" and in to her baggy sweats and tanktop. Throwing her hair up in to a bun she pads back to the living room, grabbing the package as she sits down. 

Hmmm no name or return address. That's odd.  She carefully opens the heavy box to find every single BTS album inside along with their Summer and Winter specials. Digging through she also notices their seasons of Bon Voyage in there too. Picking her phone up she scrolls through her messages and picks the person she wants.

Elodie: Thank you Jiminie!

Jimin: For? 
I haven't even sent you the daily pic yet.

Elodie: The box of BTS stuff.

Jimin: Um. I would absolutely love to take credit, but I didn't send anything.

Elodie: Hmm maybe it was Nani then.

Jimin: Lol yeah most likely. Wish I would have thought of it though. Smart move.

Elodie: You do enough already nerd. 
How has your day been?

Jimin: Not bad, pretty much a free day. 
Only had 1 interview so it was nice and easy.

Jimin: Didn't you have a showing today though?

Elodie: Three actually. I'm exhausted.
Already changed into my comfy clothes and was going to watch a movie. Guess I can check out season 1 of Bon Voyage instead.

Jimin: Ahh that was a good trip. Lost my da...... nevermind. You'll find out soon enough :)

Elodie: Why do I get the feeling I'm about to get something else to tease you about?

Jimin: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Now behave or you wont get your picture!

Elodie: I don't know how many times I have to keep telling you this.
You don't have to keep sending me pictures Jiminie. I get to talk to you now, thats enough :)

Jimin: Nope nope. Must keep up tradition.

 Must keep up tradition

Jimin: There ya go. Since you don't like the "perfect" pictures of me :)

Elodie: Is it even possible for you to take a bad picture?
This is adorable!

Jimin: Not sure, haven't come across one yet. 

Elodie: LOL cute. I'm gonna text Nani really quick!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elodie: Thank you for all the merch Nani. It's awesome!!

MemeQueen: What merch?

Elodie: Umm.. you didn't send me all the BTS stuff?

MemeQueen: LOL nope.
Maybe it was your boytoy

Elodie: LOL asked him first. It wasnt him either.

MemeQueen: Want me to ask around?
Going to do it anyways so you might as well say yes.

Elodie: Uhh ok sure?

MemeQueen: Evidently it was Yoongi. 
He says as the future Mrs Park you should know all their music and stuff.
I like him, he's funny.

Elodie: What the shit!?
Future Mrs Park??
Where do you guys get this?

MemeQueen: idk but I like it.. Might change your name in my phone to that.

Elodie: Omg you guys are such children. I'm going to go.

MemeQueen: Yoongi says have fun watching loverboy in the videos :)

Elodie: You two are horrible together.
But I will. Bye :)