Tired welcome home pt 2

You jump when you feel a kiss pressed to the top of your head. You had gotten so engrossed in looking at houses to match up with clients that you didn't even hear Jimin come in to the room. "Hey handsome, how was your nap?"

"Much needed gorgeous. Thank you."

Saving your work, you entwine your fingers with his and pull him in to the kitchen where the food is at. You hand him a plate so he can start loading up what he wants. It's been about 45 minutes so it needs warmed up a little bit, but it's not too bad. "Are you glad to be back?"

"So glad. I can sleep in my own bed again. And see you." His smile was all you needed to perk you back up.

"Thank you for all those scenery pictures. I saved them in to a folder on my phone. Now if I want I can switch out one of your pictures for one of those."

"Whaaat! Why wouldn't you want me to be your background?" His mock outrage was seriously cute.

"Well since we talk now, I don't need to look at my phone to see your handsome face."

"True. But we both know you like looking at my handsome face."

"Mmm yes, this is true." You both finish eating and decide to curl up together to watch a movie. Resting your head on his shoulder, it doesn't take long until you manage to fall asleep on him, the first truly peaceful sleep you've had in a few weeks. 

A/N

Sorry this is so short. So much going on at home right now, and I had a serious case of writers block. I'll try to do better!