Daily dose of hotness.

Jimin: Your daily dose of hotness has arrived!

Elodie: Your eyes look like an anime character

Jimin: You say that like it's a bad thing.

Elodie: Good lord no!!
Love them.

Jimin: Yay!

Elodie: Yet again with the hot pics though. I thought we spoke about this.

 I thought we spoke about this

This is better.

Jimin: Oh my gawd. That picture is going to haunt me until I die.

Elodie: Yep :p

Jimin: How did you get it?

Elodie: I'm sorry, I can't disclose my sources. They might never share anything with me again.

Jimin: If you don't. I might never share anything with you again.

Elodie: Awww we both know that's not true :)
I have you figured out Jimin-ssi.

Jimin: You think huh.

Elodie: Oh I know Jiminie.

Jimin: Jiminie?

Elodie: Do you prefer Jiminie-oppa?

Jimin: Depends on the context ;)

Elodie: Ewww perv!!!

Jimin: Lol well yeah. But seriously, if you wanna call me that its cool. If not its cool too.

Elodie: I think I'll stick with just Jiminie for now. 
And thanks for the pics the other day from Nani's phone. I really needed them.

Jimin: No problems. 
What made your day not so good?

Elodie: The new person I was training decided the job wasn't a good fit. So now I'm back to working mega overtime and not having a life.

Jimin: Boooo. That's not good.

Elodie: I know, but what can you do?

Jimin: Find another job?
What do you do anyways?

Elodie: Nothing as awesome as Nani unfortunately.
I have my Real Estate license. So I can make nice money off commissions, but we have more houses for sale, and people wanting to see them; than we do people here to show them. It's been getting difficult to juggle all the showings for the different houses.

Jimin: Wow. I don't think I've ever met someone who did that. Do you enjoy it?

Elodie: I do actually. I used to go to websites all the time and look at houses or townhouses that were up for sale. I love looking at how they are designed and decorated. Or what needs to be fixed and dreaming how I would fix it up. It was an obsession so I decided to follow through and at least get paid for it.
I'm sure thats sort of what music is for you guys. Listening to a song that might not be yours, mentally rearranging the melody or the lyrics in to something you would have written. By being in a group you get to do that.

Jimin: Yeah. Never heard someone put it to me like that before. But that is what it's like. 
I bet you're really good at your job.

Elodie: Well. I have my fair share of clients right now, and I do my best to make sure they are happy. Whether I'm good at it or not is up to them.

Jimin: That sounds like us and ARMY. We do everything we can to make them happy and proud. Even though we might not think we're going the best, they always seem to think we are. That's all we ask for.

Elodie: Yeah. I actually have to go first this time. I have a client appointment coming in soon. Don't work too hard Jiminie!