Chapter 34 - School, skipping and inanimated objects!

Start from the beginning

She snuggles herself farther into them and apologizes as she cry's softly, them both whispering to her soothingly as Jeremy enters the room and holds her hand whispering soothing words to her as well.

——————————————————————
Klaus POV Hotel Room Mystic Falls

Klaus is talking to Greta when he feels a sharp sadness, confusion and a happiness together and he can't help his own confusion and frustration that comes to him then, those aren't his feelings he knows that. The only explanation is that she is his mate.

But she CAN'T be. She's the doppelgänger. He has to kill her right? Maybe he can find a way so that she survives the sacrifice, he still wants to meet her. . .to ask questions of course. .

————————————————————————

Gilbert Residence

It was early morning when I woke up beside two very warm males beside me and I just wanted to collapse back into sleep. I see Jeremy in a chair beside my bed.

Yesterday sucked. Wait. . .

It is a . . . What day is it today? Oh dear, don't tell me I'll miss school. I had just gotten comfy again too.

I sit up quickly, startling the men beside me and I say out loud frustrated "FUCK"

Tyler and Damon sit up quickly looking around wildly "What?" They shout.

Jeremy wakes up and then sits up straight and looks around confused. "Lena" he whispers softly.

"Jeremy" I whisper to him and reach across Damon and grab my brothers hand and give it a squeeze. I let go as I see the confusion on Damon and Tyler's faces.

I giggle at them, they look so adorable all sleepy and confused.

"Sorry, I just, I dont know what day it is. . Do we uh, have school today Ty, Jeremy?" I ask a little shyly, while playing with my hair and looking down.

I'm pretty sure I'm blushing.

They're both so close to me right now and I'm not sure if I dreamed about having a break down or if it really happened after I was taken home but I uh, god I hope I didn't. Talk about embarrassing.

"Yeah, it's Friday." I hear Tyler's voice say as I continue playing with my hair nervously.

"Thanks." I say with a small smile."I should uh, probably get ready even if I may be a bit late." I say as I look at the clock that says 9am.

Neither male moves and I hold in a groan, I don't feel like climbing over them. "Can one of you uh, please move so that I can get out of bed please?"

They both move and I climb past Damon who is nearest to my dresser and I get up and grab some underwear, which is embarrassing considering my friends who literally snuggled with me all night are right there.

Jeremy gives me a kiss on the forehead before he leaves the room "Love you Lena" and walks out squeezing my hand before he leaves.

Tyler speaks up as I'm grabbing a shirt out of my dresser "I should go get ready too, ya won't mind if I ride to school with you, right honey?"

I let out a breath, "Yeah, uh, that um. . It's fine." I finish saying feeling confused. Do I need to apologize again for last night?

I head to the bathroom and take a nice shower. I need to tell them thank you for helping me and healing me. I didn't think they'd support me like that. I expected Jeremy in bed with me.