40- It's time to say goodbye

[Namjoons POV]

It's been three days, I can't breathe without a machine, I'm on too many machines that are trying to keep me alive. I can't eat or drink anything. I'm asleep most of the time. However, I'm smiling all the time.
The boys know I'm getting worse, but they still have hope, that some medicine or surgery will save me, that I'm strong.

I've been so happy, the boys have helped me in every way they can, and I didn't want to leave them, but I knew I had too.

Right now Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin were in my room.
I moaned a little as I turned my head to face Jungkook who was sitting on the chair beside me. He looked at me and smiled before running his finger along my cheek.

"Can I talk to Jiminie please" I croaked out, my voice screamimg at me to stop talking.

As he heard his name, Jimin smiled and walked over to me, bending down to kiss my forehead.

"A-alone please" I whispered and they both looked confused but nodded and Yoongi kissed me before himself and Jungkook walked out, leaving Jimin sitting on the edge of the bed, smiling down at me.

"What's wrong Joonie?" he asked as he took my frail hand in his.

"Darling, Jiminie, I love you" I whispered out and Jimin smiled, kissing my temple before whispering "I love you too baby" in my ear.

I smiled at him. "If i die" I began to speak but Jimin cut me off, "you won't die baby, okay, you're going to grow old with us, we're gonna have babies and get married okay?" he said sternly and I smiled at the idea.

"I hope so" I said thinking of the 6 of them married with kids.

"Please Jiminie, if I die, please please please know that it isn't your fault, you're so amazing and beautiful and talented and kind, and you deserve so much. However, if I do die, promise me that no matter what, you will be healthy. That you'll eat normally, that you'll talk to the boys about your worries, that you will live your life, one life for the two of us".

I let my head fall on the pillow, as I was too tired to keep it up. I caught sight of tears running down Jimins face and I couldn't help but to cry myself.

"I promise Joonie, I promise" Jimin cried out before he collapsed his head onto me. I lifted my arm as much as I could before placing my hand on his head, playing with his blonde hair.

"Can we play" I asked him with a smile and my eyes closed.

"You want to play the game with us" he asked and I nodded.

"We've met Liam already, so then your bucket list will be done" Jimin said and I smiled, realizing I would have done everything.
"I just want to play, please". I asked and Jimin smiled and nodded, telling me he would go get the other boys.

I watched as he left the room before grabbing my phone as quickly as I could and messaged Yugyeom.

"It's time."

I dropped my phone just as the door opened and in came Seokjin who was running and jumping and smiling and it put a weak smile on my face.

"I heard somebody wants to play?" Hoseok asked with his usual huge smile shining on his face.

"I'm bored" I stuttered out before taking a puff of the oxygen next to my bed.

Taehyung smiled at me and sat down on the chair, holding the oxygen mask to my face as I tried to bring in as much air as possible.

I took a final breath before I pushed the mask away and smiled at all of my boyfriends.

"Can we play the memory game?" I asked, with a pout on my face so that they would give in.