20-Leave me alone pt 2

[Namjoons POV]
"That was the one and only .... Actually do you want to guess again?" Jin said and I sighed.
"Was it you" I asked , honestly not knowing who it was.
"It was me baby, you should know my lips" Jungkook spoke , his voice husky.
"Yo..you?" I spoke.
"Yes, why?" Jungkook replied.
"You would've been my last guess " I said with a small chuckle.
"I'll just have to kiss you more and make you remember my lips then baby" He said and I smirked.

Before I could answer , I felt the bed dip and then someone's lips connect with my forehead. "Mmm" I said as I immediately knew it was either Jin or Jimin.
Their lips made their way to my lips and kissed them gently, before turning into a makeout session. The kiss was gentle but possessive and rough too, my hyung had both of their hands on my hips, nails digging into my hips. I moaned , my hips sore but also raising slightly, wanting more action.
"Daddyyyyy.." I moaned out before shutting my lips, instantly cursing myself in my mind for letting my kink slip out.
"Say the name" Jungkook said and I knew it was Jin.

"Why should I, my daddy knows who he is" I muttered and heard someone take a deep breath, before Jin leaned in and bit my collarbone which had a very faint yellow mark on it.

"You are correct, baby boy" Jin spoke and I smiled.

"That's 2/3 right" Jin said before placing a kiss under my ear and getting of the bed.

"Hyungies am I doing good?" I asked, and barely had time to say anything else as everyone showered me in compliments.
"You're doing amazing baby" Taehyung said, but was cut off by kissing sounds.

I let out a little moan sound and pouted.
"Someones jealous" I heard Yoongi chuckle and I pouted more.

"You're getting all these kisses and the second I kiss Tae hyung, you get all jealous" Jungkook teased me.

I stuck my tongue out at the area the sound was coming from and made a "pfft" sound.

"Do you want kisses baby?" Taehyung asked and I nodded. Either Taehyungs, Hoseoks or Jimins hands were roaming my inner thighs and I was letting out loads of moans, letting all my boyfriends know that I had sensitive thighs. The hands squeezed my thighs roughly and I gasped in surprise at the impact, my mouth opening, letting my hyung quickly attach his lips to mine and explore.

A hand made its way around my neck and squeezed slightly, causing me to smirk slightly as I wished I could be choked all day.
His body was over me, his hand around my neck but my legs pressed together between his legs, my thighs rubbing of each other which produced a really awkward sweat.
Eventually, he leaned down and I felt lips just beside and slightly below my ear. I was becoming too annoyed so I lifted myself up and placed my lips on his. I felt his grip leave my neck and both hands grabbed my hips roughly. I was moaning into the makeout session when sadly he pulled away, leaving me breathless and whining.

"Hyungie" I whined, listening to the low chuckles of my boyfriends. "You ok baby boy?" Yoongi asked and I sighed. "Mhm that was Hoseok Hyungie" I said confidently and sure enough I was correct.
I heard Hobi chuckle before placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Damn you're good at this huh?"Hoseok said and I could tell he was smirking.
" Of course I am" I smiled stretching what I could of my body.

"Only two more left" Jimin chuckled and I could hear Taehyung laugh slightly too.

"Well someone better kiss me then". I giggled and I heard Yoongi growl before a pair of lips were on me.
These lips were gentle, and instead of a make out session, this hyung left gentle pecks on my lips and my cheeks and even my neck.
"Sirrr" I whined and the kisses stopped but I could still feel his breath on my neck, before he leaned down and bit my earlobe making me yelp, and jump a little, even if the restraints held me down.