10- Is it love or is it fate?

[Namjoons POV]

I called a cab, paying with my own money as I just stared at Taehyungs card. Sure he was a CEO of like the biggest company but how much money did the man have? Half of my mind was saying I shouldn't be so nosy, that it wasn't my money but the other half of my mind was saying I should find out, that if I was going to buy a Gucci T-shirt today, I didn't want to spend all his money. I sighed before finally deciding to text him.

[Bold-Taehyung , Normal -Namjoon]

- em... Hyung? This is a really weird question and you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but I know you have a lot of money, you're famous and a CEO of a famous company but I was just wondering how much money is even on the card that you gave me? 🥺

-Hello Namjoon, aren't you a little nosy boy? Don't worry, I totally would be the same in your suitation 😉 On that particular card that I gave you , I think there's around 650,000 dollars? Roughly around that. That's the card I bring with me when I go to the states. There better be at least 3,000 dollars gone of it before you get back home , baby boy.

-650,000 dollars!!? How the fuck do you have that much? It would take me 20 lives to even hope to make that much!!! Ahsgaiak, yes Hyung, I will spend $3000 dollars at least, I shall see you later hyungie, bye 💜

I didn't bother to look at the next message that came in, my mind to full of the thoughts of all that money. The first thing I was going to do is buy a load of food and give it to the homeless shelters, then I will buy items for all my friends back home , that I know they've been wanting, and then I might buy some ice cream, and some more Ryan Teddy's and blankets.
Smiling at the thought, I didn't realise I had been staring and smiling into space until the taxi man tapped my shoulder, and I jumped. Feeling embarrassed, I quickly thanked the man and jumped out.

The people around me must have thought I was crazy, as I ran into the huge shopping market that Taehyung had taken me too.

Once I made it into the mall , I sighed with relief

Once I made it into the mall , I sighed with relief. The mall itself was so aesthetically beautiful, the interior white and silver. Two huge chandeliers hung above me, the glitter sparkling as the light reflected of it. I walked along the first floor, my eyes in heaven as they took in all the stores and items. I spotted Kims Technology as I continued my journey through the huge, 7 floored mall and almost ran to it.

Liam loved and loves technology. However even with two jobs that he had he never had enough money to buy anything nice for himself. I remember the night he broke down and told me that he had sold his body just to earn money so he could buy his mother her medications. Brittany was Liams mother, a pure, kind hearted woman. When I first met her I remember thinking she was so beautiful, her hair long and blonde, her brown eyes almost like chocolate. However, when myself and Liam turned 16, we got bad news. Brittany was dying, she had a very very very rare disease which was shutting her body off from the inside. She refused treatments saying she wanted to be comfortable in her own home , but in 2017 she had to quit work and she was bed ridden. It's the same situation now, and as I thought about them I didn't notice a tear fall.

As I entered the store , I was immediately treated by a sign which stated that any employee will be able to help the customer no matter the situation. My eyes widened as I thought back to when Taehyung figured out that there were sections. Did he change a rule? He is a CEO after all, but so is Seokjin, did they change it ? Shaking my head from the thoughts of Taehyung and Seokjin Hyung I walked to the phones.
It had taken me about 30 minutes but I officially had everything I wanted to give Liam. As I placed them all on the desk, the lady behind the desk looked at me. "Damn did you win the lottery?" She joked, throwing me a smile. I gave her a slight "no" before looking at the items. I had decided to give him an iPhone XR in red, some airpods, some wireless beats, an iMac, and a matching cover for one that I bought.
The lady nodded as she scanned the items. I filled at the numbers on the screen from the till. Everything in total had cost over 4,000,000 won. ( 4000 dollars).

I suppose Taehyung did tell me to spend a lot. Gulping, I handed her Taehyungs card. She looked at it before she gasped, her eyes on me.
"Sir, this is Kim Taehyungs card, Kim Taehyung is our CEO, so I'm afraid I will have to call my manager to deal with this. My eyes widened but I simply nodded.
It took about 5 minutes until finally she returns with a man. I instantly recognized the man, as he was the same from the last visit. "Jinyoung" I simply said, getting the attention of both of them. Jinyoung gasped, slightly hitting the girls arm out of shock.
"Oh hello, em I'm very sorry there seems to be a mistake. My colleague did the right thing when she seen someone with Mr Taehyungs card but she didn't realise that you are actually Mr Kims boyfriend" he said politely , as the lady just stood there and stared at me in shock.
I once again just nodded, playing with the sleeve of my jumper.
"That's all , don't worry about payment or anything and have a great day" jinyoung said, handing me the bag and Taehyungs card.
Thanking them , I walked out of the store, my cheeks flushed.

All of a sudden I heard a loud cheer. My eyebrows furrowed, this is a mall who would be cheering ?
My instincts got the better of me and I found my legs heading towards the sound. When I finally got there, it looked like busking, just inside. However the girls and guys that surrounded the men were screaming and even been held back by Security.
The men turned around, a song blared and they started to dance. Normally I loved dance, and I would watch any dance so hard that I would memorize even the littlest detail. However, this time, it was like my ears stopped working, my heart beat sped up, and why? Because there in front of me stood 7 men and one of them I recognized as the man called Yugyeom who helped me in the airport.

[Word Count-1163]

Hi! Omg , so much has happened since the last update! PLEASE do read this as it is important.

I did injure my arm yes, and it is quite sore still but getting better and I just need to rest it. Thank you to everyone for the get well comments 💜

I was supposed to post this chapter yesterday but while I was typing , my story disappeared. By the way, it's sooo annoying. So I quickly typed it tonight, even though it is almost 1am , whoops ?

I am also Currently on holidays! I am in Tenerife, Spain and it's beautiful! I will be here for a week, so uploads might be a little slow but I will try my hardest to update!

Also, this book hit 3K reads!!!! Like .... What? I'm pretty sure I have a chapter not too far back thanking you all for 1k and then 2k! I didn't think it would be this popular but now that people are actually enjoying my story, I have aimed to try get 10K reads before 2020!! Can I do it?

Once again, I thank you all so so so so so so so so much for giving my book a chance, for reading it and for liking and commenting and voting , just for being you. I purple you all 💜

See you soon~
A