21- Heart Broken

[Namjoons POV]

I woke up to silence, something I was not very used to hearing. Normally the mornings were loud, with either some of the older hyungs screaming at the younger hyungs to get up for work or the opposite way around.

If not, then there was the laughter. The laughter between Jin, Yoongi and sometimes Jungkook as they prepared  breakfast for the rest of us, the laughter as they talked about memories, or sang songs.

The house, as big as it seemed with only 7 of us, was always some what noisy, even at 4am, but as I woke up it was quiet.

So quiet, I couldn't even hear the traffic outside. I bit my lip in confusion and quickly ripped the duvet of me, while also pulling of a grey unrecognizable tshirt of my body. I pulled on an oversized pink jumper, before grabbing the nearest pair of pants and also putting them on.

I opened my door, which made a loud squeak noise, but still, nobody came to me, or made a noise.

I quickly skipped to the kitchen, and as I turned the corner, I yelled "boo" thinking that maybe they were hiding on me, but instead, there was a plate of food with a cover over it and beside it, a piece of paper.

"Namjoon, I'm sorry to leave you alone like this, and it's hard to explain on a damn piece of paper, so here-call this number.
- Your one and only."

My eyebrows furrowed at the writing,  and my thoughts went to Yoongi and Jungkook, who bought wrote similar and also had the same style of talking.

I sat down, and took a bite out of the now cold rice, but my thoughts were too occupied to think of anything else, including cold food. I had never put a number into my phone so quickly and I started biting my nails out of nervousness as I heard the phone dial. They hadn't left me right? As much as it scared me to admit it, I did like them all, a lot, heck I even felt love for them, even if I hadn't said it while sober.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as a female voice answered.
"Hello this is MIN Value, how may I help you?" she spoke in a high and clear voice, that sounded slightly to squeaky for my liking.
"eh.. Hi? I was told to ring this number by my boyfriend" I stuttered out to her, my mind on both Yoongi and Jimin now.
"Sorry what's your name sir?" she asked and I gasped, realizing I had forgotten to tell her who I was.
"Kim Namjoon" I said and smiled as I spoke loudly, my voice clear and slightly deep rather than the high, giggly pitch it normally was in.

"Ah, sir, I'm so sorry, Mr. Min told me who you were, I'll connect the phone line to him now" she said and I nodded before realizing she couldn't see me. "Idiot" I chuckled to myself, before I heard a deep, familiar voice laugh.
"I hope you're not calling me an idiot young one" Yoongi said.
"Hyung!" I exclaimed, my eyebrows rising from the shock of his voice.

"Sorry hyungie, and no I.. I wasn't calling you an idiot, I just, I nodded to reply to the lady and I'm on the phone and.. And she couldn't see me obviously and..." I trailed of, realizing I was stumbling.

Yoongi chuckle came from the phone, and it made me laugh and smile.