27- Now Cry

[Jungkooks pov]

I cuddled into Jin, wrapping an arm around him as he layed his head on my shoulder. I was staring at Namjoon, and how he was biting his lip, most likely from nervousness.
Jin was propped up a little, his eyes on Namjoon, and as I looked around the room everyone's eyes were on Namjoon.

"I got my test results back, I have stage 4 lung cancer. I'm dying hyungs, but if there's one thing I want to do before I die, I want you to take my virginity" Namjoon spoke and my mouth dropped open.

"What the fuck" Yoongi said. "Namjoon" Hoseok said, moving slightly to stare in Namjoons eyes.

This was not what I was expecting. I was still upset of course over the test results and I knew everyone else was going to be as well, Yoongi and myself had cried in the bathroom and in the bedroom over them. Namjoon seemed strong. He was smiling and hadn't mentioned them too much. However as he blurt out that he wanted his virginity to be taken, I was shocked.

"I know it's shocking, but I have someone in mind already, even though you'll all get a chance of course, but I want him to be my first" Namjoon spoke, trailing of at the end.

"You have fucking cancer?" Jin asked, his eyes wide, staring at Namjoon. "Tell me it's a joke" Taehyung whispered out grabbing onto my leg tightly.

Namjoon sat there, his head down, staring at his feet, his hands fiddling with each other in his lap.

"It's true" I brought myself to say, taking deep breaths to try ignore the tears that were threatening to fall.

"He has stage 4 cancer in his lungs, the doctor gave us booklets of information, but when we asked, he said there's only a 25% chance of surviving" Yoongi said, looking away after talking, his hands covering his face.

"That.. That's okay right? It's our Joonie, he will survive" Jimin spoke, his voice coming out in a whisper.

"Of course he will, he's our strong baby" Hoseok smiled, hugging namjoon.

Namjoon sighed, getting the attention of all of us.
"Hyungies.. I'm going to write a bucket list, and I want you guys to help me complete it before I die" Namjoon said.

"NO" Taehyung shouted, standing up, and stomping his foot.
"Taehyung" Jin said, trying to get him to calm down.
"Namjoon" Taehyung said, his lips trembling, the tears already falling, which made Hoseok sob beside Namjoon as he looked at Taehyung.

Namjoon looked up at Taehyung, everyone's eyes on him. His face made my heart break. He was so pale, his normal bright brown eyes looked so dull, and almost sunken into his face. He was crying quiet sobs, sniffing here and there.

"Baby don't cry" Yoongi said, as he stood up and walked to Namjoon, wrapping an arm around him, as he gently shushed him.
I noticed Yoongi whisper in Namjoons ear and Namjoon gently nod and I could feel the tears slipping out as I knew what they were talking about. After Yoongi spoke, everyone let out a sob.

"Namjoon wants me to tell you what the doctor said. Basically, he's going to have treatment in 2 weeks and if that doesn't work, it's likely that he'll only have 3 months left to live" Yoongi spoke, trying his hardest to not break down as Namjoon held his hand.

I buried my head in Taehyungs shoulder, hearing it for the second time didn't help at all. Taehyung placed an arm around my waist, sitting down in absolute shock, the tears flowing down his face. Jin was standing now, sobbing uncontrollably, and he looked like he was about to run away. Hoseok was on the other side of Namjoon, crying and apologizing into Namjoons shoulder. Jimin was sitting on the armchair, his knees up to his chin, rocking back and forth.