16- Bad Boy

[Namjoons POV]

I shut my mouth when Jimin said I was in trouble, not being able to think of anything else. I was in trouble? What for? I racked my brain trying to think of what I had done wrong but came up with nothing.
The rest of the car ride home was quiet, only the sound of our breathing being heard and my occasional gulps.

The car ride seemed so short , and next thing I now, Jimin was unbuckling my seat belt, and dragging me into our apartment. We finally made it to the door of the apartment and before we stopped. "Jimin... " I quietly said. Jimin turned to face me before pushing me harshly against the wall, his hand around my neck.
"Listen carefully baby boy, because I'm only going to say this once. The second we step inside , you go straight to your bedroom, don't even look or talk to the others, you better be in a T-shirt and boxers only , kneeling on your bed or your punishment is gonna get 10 times harder, you understand?" Jimin said into my ear, his voice sounding raspy.
Too shocked to answer I just simply nodded. Apparently this wasn't a good answer as his grasp around my neck tightened , "use your words baby boy" he growled out.
"Yes... Yes master" I said, my voice coming out in a higher pitch than normal.
With this he let go , before opening the door. Straight away I could see Yoongi and Taehyung who bought smiled and yelled at us. "Babyyy" Taehyung yelled, getting up to come over to me.
Remembering Jimins words, I quickly looked away and ran to my room, ignoring everyone as I did so. I stripped myself of my jacket and jeans, and knelt on the bed, waiting for Jimin to arrive.
What felt like years later, Jimin arrived into my bedroom before locking the door. However he wasn't alone. Beside him was Jungkook, who was carrying a box of some sorts.
"Good boy"Jimin said as his eyes met mine, before walking over and placing a hand on my cheek. I instinctively leaned into his hand, like a kitten almost.
"Masterr" I muttered quietly, trying to get his attention.
"Yes kitten" he replied, not looking at me but instead walking back to Jungkook and taking something out of the box.
"Why...why am I being punished?" I asked , my voice sounding like a whisper.
Jimin smirked at this, before walking closely to me. He grabbed my face before harshly pressing his lips to mine, kissing me. I moaned into his lips, having missed the sensation of a simple kiss.
However the kiss didn't last long, with Jimin pulling away, leaving me whining. He said something to Jungkook before Jungkook nodded , sent me a wink and left the room.
"Hands behind your back baby" Jimin said, his voice becoming deeper. I instantly did as he said, and he rubbed my arms gently before tieing them up with some ribbon and tieing them tightly to the bars on my bed. I fiddled around trying to move my hands but they were too tight so I just gave up.
"Good boy" Jimin said before pushing me down on the bed so my face was in the pillow, my knees together but my ass up in the air.

"Jimin" I stuttered out, wondering what he was doing. "That's not my name baby boy" he said, spanking me . I let out an ouchie sound as the impact of Jimins hand on my cheek.
"Masterr" I whimpered out .
"Who's your master baby?" Jimin asked, as he rubbed his hand down my spine.
"Yours Master" I said, as I tried not to let out a while about the touches he was leaving on me.
"Yes, and your mine and ours only, you hear me" Jimin growled out.
"Fuckk, yes Master, I'm all yours and the hyungs" I whimpered out.
"Yes you are" Jimin growled out again while he spanked me again. I jumped from the impact but Jimin had a grip on my waist so I couldn't move too much.
"You are ours, so why the fuck were you with so many men today, hanging out and being all cute while they fucking eye fucked you" Jimin growled, emphasising on the "fucks".

I thought back throughout my day, I had been with Jackson and Jinyoung and Yugueom most of the time, but I had talked to the waiter who was a man and also Woojin. Was he jealous?

"Jimin..." I went to speak but another spank stopped me. "I told you already that isn't my name baby boy, are you testing my patience now?" He asked and I shut up.