32- A bad turn

[Namjoons pov]

"sooo when's my turn" I heard Jin asked and I couldn't help but laugh as I let go and layed on the table in a star shape.

"The poor baby just got fucked by Yoongi hyung, calm your damn dick down for a while, Jin hyung" Jungkook said, and he was met by Jin going into fight mood, by moving his head and his hands.

I laughed slightly but wheesed slightly but quickly yawned to cover it up. "Taetae hyungie" I managed to say between many yawns. Taehyung immediately came to my side. "What's wrong baby?" he asked, placing a kiss on my forehead.
"Tired" I said, not even realizing I had said it in English. Taehyung blinked for a minute until Jungkook said "피곤한" which is tired in Korean.

"You need to wash up first baby" Hoseok said, kneeling down and placing a blanket over my private area, and I mumbled out a thank you.

I could feel my chest hurting and I just wanted to sleep but before I could do anything, Yoongi hyung had lifted me up in his arms in a bridal position. I moaned from the impact and Yoongi hyung started humming, which calmed me down.

"You need a bath kitten, I'll help you if you're tired" Yoongi said and I just hummed to answer him.

I didn't even notice we were in the bathroom until Yoongi gently placed me down on the edge of the bath, rubbing my back softly as I winced.
He quickly turned on the water, and I could hear the soft splashes as it hit the bottom of the bath.

"Joonie" I heard Yoongi say his voice now sounding soft and calm, unlike earlier. I turned to face him and smiled when I noticed he was holding a basket full of bath bombs.
"Which one do you want baby, there's so many pretty colours?" he asked, but his eyes were on me and not the bath bombs. I quickly picked up the one my eyes were most drawn to which was a sparkly purple one in the shape of a heart.
"Borahae" I whispered out softly, catching the attention of Yoongi.

"Borahae?" he asked, a smile spreading on his face. Before I could even nod, I was lifte up and gently placed in the water. The water was hot, but not too hot that it burned me, it was just a perfect temperature.

I moaned out in pain as my bottom touched the bottom of the bath, my teeth clenching together.

Yoongi was now washing my body with a cloth, and I didn't even feel weird about it. I could feel myself getting tired and as Yoongi placed some body wash on the cloth, I leaned over and placed my head on his shoulder.

Tears were now running down my face because I was yawning so much. Yoongi was trying to bathe me as quickly as possible, while also keeping me awake. "Almost done baby" he whispered as he gave my hair a final wash.

Yoongi called someone, but I was too sleepy and sore to even hear the name, but two minutes later, Hoseok walked in to the bathroom, holding 2 towels in his hands.
I smiled at him and he crouched down to my height, playing with my hair. "Are you feeling okay baby?" he mumbled, handing the towels to Yoongi, who immediately began drying my hair.

After about 10 minutes, I was all dry and covered up by a towel, as Hoseok carried me to my bedroom, with Yoongi right in front of him, to open the door. Hoseok placed me down on the bed carefully, and Yoongi ran around the room, picking up all the clothes that were threw around the room, before coming over to me.

"Do you want cuddles baby boy?" Yoongi asked and I gasped slightly as I nodded my head. "Who do you want?" Hoseok asked.
"Yoonie" I yawned out, barely able to see anymore as I was yawning so much, causing tears to flow down my face, almost creating a flood on my face.

Yoongi said something to Hoseok, before Hoseok said good night and left, closing the door softly. Yoongi had got into the bed and was now the big spoon.
That's how we both fell asleep, Yoongis arms around my waist, his lips on my neck, a bed full of warmth, we bought drifted away to our dreams.

It was 4am when I woke up, to a stabbing pain in my chest. I first thought maybe Yoongis nails were stabbing me while he slept, but the heaves that came out of me, made me realize he wasn't. I quickly got out of the bed but winced as both my butt and my shoulder hurt for some reason. I felt like I could barely breathe, and my vision was almost blurry as I tried to reach my bathroom. The second I reached the toilet, I scrambled onto my hands and knees before vomiting into the toilet bowl. I tried to stop but I just couldn't, and more vomiting kept coming.

Yoongi, must have heard me and I could hear him calling out my name, as he rushed around, and two seconds later he rushed into the bathroom, and immediately fell onto his knees, rubbing my back as he mumbled reassuring words out. I could tell he was nervous and when I looked into the toilet bowl I could tell why, it looked like somebody had poured cartons of cranberry juice in it, but no, it was just me, my blood. I let out a sigh before I fell into Yoongis arms, trying my hardest to breathe but freaking out when I couldn't. My eyes rolled back and I felt like I was going to die.

"TAEHYUNG" Yoongi screamed out, probably as his room was the closest to mine.

I began coughing so much that I couldn't breathe and because I couldn't breathe I started freaking out so I kicked my legs and arms, which caused Yoongi to think I was having a sezuire, so he freaked out more.
Luckily, Taehyung ran into the room then, looking around for us, and frooze when he spotted us in the bathroom.
"Tae" Yoongi cried out, and it was then I noticed that he was actually crying.

Taehyung ran over, and looked at me, trying to help, but he knew himself there was nothing he could do.
"It's all my fault Tae" Yoongi cried out into Taehyungs shoulder.
"Hey hyung, stop that, it's not your fault okay, now we just need to get some help for Joon okay" Taehyung said as he rubbed Yoongis back a little to calm him down.

"You ring 112 and I will go wake up the rest of us, okay?" Taehyung said, passing Yoongi his phone. Yoongi nodded and with that, Taehyung had ran out of the room.

[Authors pov]
Taehyung was running around the house, screaming at everyone to wake up, screaming that Namjoon was sick, and even though the 4 boys woke up, they were half asleep and confused, rubbing their eyes and trying to hear what Taehyung was saying.

Yoongi on the other hand, was also screaming, screaming down the phone at the emergency services member, screaming at them to save Namjoon. Namjoon had began to shake and Yoongi was terrified.

Eventually, everyone made their way into Namjoons bathroom, where they were met with a shaking namjoon who had blood around his mouth. Hoseok immediately broke down and started crying and Jungkook tried to calm him down.

It was a mess, and it was clear to all of them, they loved this boy, and they loved each other, and they swore then and there, they would never lose each other.

Eventually, the ambulance came and as much as they didn't want to, they all had to stay out of the way and watch as the two men put tubes in Namjoons mouth and nose and even in his arms. Within 5 minutes, he was gone from the bathroom floor, to the back of an ambulance.

"Who's family here?" one of the men asked, looking at all 6 of the boys.
"We all are sir" Jin said, his hand at his throat when he heard his voice, it was so squeaky, and not like his normal voice at all.

"Only one person can come and we need to go now" the other man said as he hopped into the driver's seat.

"Yoongi, go" Taehyung whispered out, pushing him forward.
Yoongi stood there, as if he was frozen to ice. He shook his head slightly and whispered out, "its my fault".

The ambulance worker was very impatient so Jin decided to get on with him, declaring that until Yoongi was mentally better, Hoseok was in charge, and with that they were gone.

All 5 of them stood outside their house, as they watched the ambulance drive away and when it was finally out of sight , Yoongi broke down.

[Word count - 1502]

Hello guys ❤️

Hope you guys are doing well!

I've been studying for my Christmas exams which is why I haven't posted in a little while, as my first exam is 2 days away 😩

If you guys have exams, I wish you the best of luck and remember that no matter what, grades don't define us ❤️

Also, did anybody watch mama?? I'm still shook 😂

I'll see you all soon, don't forget to vote💜

~Amy