30 - Please

[Namjoons pov]

While in my bedroom with Jimin, I had learned a lot. So much, that I was shocked. What did I learn? Let's just say it was very, very, very sexual.

I was a very innocent boy throughout my life. I had never even touched myself before, only wondered what to do when I got a boner. I knew from the age of 11 I was gay, when one of my friends kissed me on the cheek and I blushed for weeks. However I didn't even know what sex was until Liam told me at 16.

I had learned a lot from the boys, from kisses to hickeys to collars and leather rope, to blindfolds and butt plugs and fingering, however Jimin taught me more.

He had mentioned what a blow job was, and what some of the boys main kinks were like over stimulation and wax play.
He even mentioned what the knife play was that Yoongi hyung liked.

I was shocked when I learned that Yoongi hyung loved it when he cut people during sex, he loved seeing the blood, and Jimin thought it would turn me off, but I still wanted Yoongi to take my virginity.

"Let's change our clothes" I said before smiling and getting up and walking to my wardrobe.

Jimin layed back on the bed and stared at me, wondering what I was doing. I think he realised what I was doing as I started to throw my clothes at him.

I walked over and took of my t-shirt before grabbing the crop top out of jimins hands and wearing it.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked.
"Hopefully Yoongi" I replied and Jimin snorted, chuckling before he sat up and watched as I pulled down my pants and boxers. I grabbed my thong but before I could put it on, Jimins lips were around my dick.
"Hyung" I half said, half moaned out.

Jin was my first kiss, Jimin gave me my first blowjob, and damn it was good.
As he wrapped his lips around me, he used his hand to pump me up and down, which I hadn't expected.
I came within a few minutes and Jimin once again surprised me by swallowing all of it and then licking his lips.

He then stood up and grabbed me by the throat, whispering in my ear. "That is the first and last time you see me suck your dick baby boy, you'll be the one doing that to me"

I nodded at him and he smiled and kissed me. "Get dressed baby boy, and prettily" Jimin said as I grabbed my thong to put on. I grabbed the crop top and put it on, patting at my belly, which since moving in, had grown a bit. I pouted as I looked at it and Jimin seemed to notice this.
He slapped my hands away from holding the fat of my stomach and grabbed me by my face.
"You are beautiful, so much more than you think,
You are amazing and sexy and cute at the same time, I don't know how you do it,
You are unique and the best of all, is you are mine" Jimin said and I smiled at all the compliments, my cheeks gone red.

I quickly put on some fishnets before finding a really small pair of red shorts and putting them on too. Jimin was looking me up and down and whistled as I smiled at him.

"How do I look Master?" I asked and I watched as Jimins expression went from happy to serious.
He smirked and grabbed me by the throat before kissing me on my jawline. "You look beautiful, kitten".
"Thank you Master" I replied, gulping slightly.
"Good boy" Jimin spoke before letting go of me and pulling back, his eyes roaming up and down my body.

"Do you want a sweet?" Jimin asked and my eyes widened. "yes yes please" I said, as I hadn't had a sweet in so long. Jimin smiled before pulling a lollipop out of his pocket, opening it and handing it to me.
"Here you go darling" he said as I took it off him and placed it in my mouth.

"Hmm let's go find the boys shall we?" Jimin said, before grabbing my hand and walking down the stairs.

As we walked into the sitting room we seen all the boys and then Jungkook spoke.