25 - Sick Day

[Namjoons pov]

Waking up coughing non stop was not how I was planning to wake up. I moaned, and instantly placed a hand to my head that felt so sore that it could possibly kill me.

I groaned and turned to the side, facing my alarm clock and groaned even louder when it said "6:46".

Nobody would even be awake yet, and the sky outside was a greyish color, not dark nor bright. I threw the duvet of me, before slowly getting out of bed. Once I stood up I let out a whimper, as my legs felt like they were about to collapse. I felt weak, and tired and horrible. Slowly, I made my way towards the door and down the hall, to the nearest bedroom, which just so happened to be Hoseoks and Jimins.

I opened the door and found my way to a bed in the dark. I found a bed and jumped on it, even though I had no idea who's bed it was. The person groaned as I collapsed onto the bed, my breathing getting heavier by the second. I cuddled next to the person, trying to get warmer, as I was shivering with the cold. I laid on my side as my other ear and head was hurting really bad.

"Namjoon?" I heard Jimin ask. I moaned slightly, and shifted a bit, my eyes closing.

Although I wasn't asleep, I was nearly there. I was cuddling into Jimin like he was a teddy bear. Jimin gasped, and I didn't blame him because firstly it wasnt even 7 am yet and secondly because I hadn't officially forgave him yet.

"Hoseok" Jimin whisper shouted, probably not wanting to move me or wake me up so I was annoyed.

[Authors pov]
Hoseok simply moaned and rolled over onto his side. Jimin sighed placing his free hand on his head in frustration. He looked around the bed and picked his pajama top before rolling it into a ball shape and throwing it at Hoseok.
Hoseok jumped up and turned to look at Jimin but before he could his eyes landed on me and they looked up at Jimin for an explanation. Jimin just shook his head and Hoseok quickly got out of bed and pulled on some clean boxers and a pair of ripped jeans before running out of the room and to the closest bedroom to them, Jins.

Hoseok ran over and started shaking Jin awake and Jin being Jin woke up straight  away asking Hoseok what was wrong.

"Namjoon.." Hoseok tried to explain but that was all Jin needed to jump up, not even bothering to get out of his RJ pajamas and following Hoseok to get Jungkook in the next bedroom.
Jungkook was cuddling a long pillow and was slightly harder to wake up. When Hoseok and jin shook him, he sat up and wrapped the blanket around him, still half asleep, eyes closed.

However, Jin was worrying about Namjoon so he grabbed jungkook by the arm, almost shouting at the fact that there was something up with Namjoon, and this woke jungkook up, and immediately he was asking questions

Jin and Hoseok ran back to Jimin, where Namjoon was lying down, coughing in his sleep. Meanwhile, Jungkook was literally jumping on Taehyung, and hitting him while shouting at him to get up. Yoongi who had heard the racket from his room had woke up and was now standing at Taehyungs bedroom door telling the young ones to calm down and sleep.
It was then Jungkook explained that there was something wrong with Namjoon and Yoongi had froze and Taehyung had opened his eyes.