38 - Family

[Yugyeoms POV]

I woke up with a yawn, as I stretched and rolled over, wincing as my bare ass hit the edge of my bed.

Letting out a moan, I opened my eyes but closed them immediately, after seeing the bright light.

"Kim Yugyeom if you don't get down here in two seconds, Jin young is gonna beat your ass even more" I heard Mark scream and with a huff, I rolled out of bed, letting my feet hit the fluffiness of my mat.

I winced as I walked, my every step reminding me of Jinyoung pounding in to me last night.
I put on a pair of denim jeans as fast as I could before realizing that they were skinny jeans and they cupped my ass, making it more visible but more sore as well.

I could hear chatter from downstairs so I decided to leave them on, quickly throwing on one of my favorite blue hoodies. I ruffled my hair before making my way downstairs.

[Outfit inspo ~]

[Outfit inspo ~]

As I limped into the kitchen, I could see all my members sitting down, waiting on me.
"Yuggie hurry up I'm hungry" Jackson said while smiling at me.
"I would hurry up if I could fucking walk" I replied back, rolling my eyes.
"Language Yugyeom, or do you want another punishment" Jaebeom said to me, his arms folded behind his head while his eyes stared into my soul.

I finally sat down, muttering an "I'm sorry" to Jaebeom before we all dug in to eat.
I fidgeted in my seat, my ass burning from the pain. I was biting my lip rather than the food.

We a had rules in the house that we agreed on, one being that nobody is to leave the table until everyone finishes eating, normally myself or Younjae and sometimes maybe Mark would be the last to eat, but today I couldnt handle it.

"Aish" I shouted before standing up and quickly moving to the armchair in the sitting room.
"Kim Yugyeom" Jaebeom shouted and I knew right then ;I was in more trouble.
"Hyungiee" I whined out but as Jaebeom and Jackson walked towards me with a serious look on their faces, I just sighed.

"Kim Yugyeom what has gotten into you today, last night without telling any of us, you left the house, only to come back drunk and smoking! Then you pushed BamBam out of the way when he asked you a question, causing him to hurt himself, then you called Jinyoung a prick.
Now today you woke up late and thats fair enough but even after your punishment last night, you broke two more rules? " Jaebeom said to me, his voice stern and deep, not like usual.

I couldn't help but to blurt out" Daddyyyyy".

Jaebeom and Jackson were my daddy. Jinyoung was my master. Sometimes when Mark wanted to fuck, he was my oppa.

"Baby what's going on" Jackson said as he knelt down to look me in my eyes.
"It's so sore" I yelled out.

"Baby boy, we know its sore, thats why its punishment" Jinyoung said as he walked over.
I shook my head before grabbing Jackson and clinging on to him.
Jackson rubbed my back while shushing me.