24 - Pink Lemonade

[Namjoons POV]

I opened my eyes, expecting to still be at the club, but what I want expecting was to be met with pink. Just pink. I blinked my eyes a few times before realizing I was in a bed. Now, this freaked me out. Who's bed was I in? Did somebody kidnap me? Did I die?
Loads of thoughts filled my head until an alarm went off, and I jumped, ended up on the floor, my knees to my chin, as my eyes roamed the room I was in.

It was then I realised I was in my own bedroom, and the pink I had been seeing was the fact that my pink fluffy pillow was right in front of my eyes. Scoffing at myself, I got to my knees before standing up, my knees cracking as I did so. I cracked my fingers before wrapping an arm around my neck, and cracking it slightly to wake myself up.

I couldn't remember coming home so I racked my brain, trying to get some information on how I eneded up here. As pictures of Yugyeom, the club, Youngjae and then eventually coming home and wanting the boys to fuck me came flooding back in I winced.
It was then, I brought my hand up to my lips, the memories of Yugyeom kissing me, his hands down my pants, and not getting of me as I struggled against him. I let out a shout of annoyance before stripping out of a pair of boxers, which was the only thing I was wearing, probably courtesy of Jungkook or Yoongi. I quickly turned on the shower and stepped in, my body shivering and my mouth shouting, but the only thing on my mind was "dirty".

I scrubbed my face, my lips, my neck, my stomach, my arms, my hips, my privates even, I scrubbed everywhere that he touched. However, I sadly couldn't scrub for as long as I wanted as Seokjin, Taehyung and Hoseok burst through the bathroom door, searching for me as I shouted and cried.

It was probably a sight for them to see, there I stood in the bathroom naked, freezing cold water running down my body, my tears blending in with the water, my eyes red from crying, my body red from scrubbing it so hard with the cloth. It showed too as all three of them stood staring at me, most likely from shock.

Jin was the first to react. He quickly leapt forward, shutting of the water, and grabbing my hands to take the cloth. "Hoseok, towels" he said which seemed to snap Hoseok and Taehyung out of their daze. Hoseok quickly came to me, shushing me as he wrapped me with towels. "Whats wrong baby?" Taehyung asked placing a hand on my cheek and I cried even louder as he did. I turned slightly away from Jin and Hoseok, and they quickly realised I wanted Taehyung. Taehyung wrapped his arms around me and although I was taller, he made me feel small and safe and warm.

All three of them walked me out of the bathroom, and sat me on the bed. I was currently still crying, although they were in sniffles now. Taehyung sat beside me, my head on his shoulder as he rubbed my eyes gently, while trying to also dry my hair.
Jin was bent down in front of me, rubbing and drying my legs, while he shushed me and said some things to help me calm down. Hoseok on the other hand, was running around my bedroom, he had lotion in his hand along with a small bundle of pink and a small Ryan plushie, one of my favorite ones.

"Baby, you're hair is pink now" Taehyung giggled. I didn't say anything, although pink was one of my favorite colours.
"Was the purple dye a washable one joonie?" Jin asked, looking at me, but not making eye contact. I nodded. We finally made eye contact and he smiled at me.

"Jin, where's Namjoons Ryan jumper?" Hoseok asked, sounding worried and slightly frantic. I smiled at the mention of the jumper, it was too big on me and went down to my knees, and gave me sweater paws. It was one of my favorite jumpers, especially for lazy days and chill days and my " feeling small days".

Jin stared at Hoseok, his eyes widening. "Didn't Joon wear that the other day?" he asked and I smiled, remembering that I had worn it a few days ago, when I got in bed and watched a movie with Liam via FaceTime.