36- Angel

[Namjoons pov]

I felt like screaming, no wait, I was screaming, I was thrashing around and itching my body as I felt a fire like pain spread throughout my body. I thought I was going to die, is this the end, was I never going to see my beautiful boyfriends again, would I never say "I love you" to them for the first time, would I never pay back Liam for all the amazing years, was my time here on planet earth, over?

I could hear sounds, however I couldn't make them out, some of them were low dull sounds, and some of them were high pitch screeches, so I scratched at my ears, trying to get the sounds to stop.

I gave up, between the sounds and the pain and the hand in my hand.

I could feel a squeeze and then it was gone, I could hear everything my boyfriends talked about, I could hear their beautiful but different voices, I could hear Jimin say he ate bulgogi, when I knew that was 3 days ago, and then Jin confirmed it.

I hated how they are were there, and so was I, but how I was trapped, I couldn't do anything to make my boyfriends happier, I knew I needed to wake up. I tried so hard to open my eyes, almost forcing them awake, but then the pain came back, into my eyelids, my eyelashes, the sockets of my eyes, the pain felt like my skin was been pulled of or skinned. I tried so hard to open my eyes but I couldn't. I wanted to scream, cry, yell, do something, but I couldn't.

Then, I heard footsteps, gentle yet firm, and then I heard a voice, one of my favorite voices ever, Yoongi. The man who had taken my virginity and then blamed himself when I turned ill. My talented, handsome and sexy yet cute boyfriend.
He spoke to me, yet all I managed to catch were a few words, but I managed to make out what he was saying in my head. He then sighed, and I could feel my heart drop. However then he did something I wasn't expecting. He kissed me.

All the pain in my body went away, as if I had been kissed by the magical prince, however what I didn't manage to think of there was, I had been kissed by the magical prince, my magical prince.
I layed there in shock, before I felt everything lift from my body, kind of what I imagined death would be. Everything felt light, free, relaxing.
Then I opened my eyes.

At first I thought I might be in heaven, there was a bright light in my eyes and as I squinted at it, I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I was in heaven, yet I was sad.

That's when I heard a gasp, I wanted to turn my head to the sound but I was focused on the light.
I heard more sounds and loud footsteps and people talking, but I blocked it all off as I focused at the light which was somehow telling me a story.

[Jimins POV]
I watched as Yoongi slumped back into the chair, talking lowly about wanting a drink, and when Taehyung offered him his water, he scoffed. He wanted alcohol of course. I knew Jin was going to give out so I sighed, using my weak arms to push myself back into the seat so I could sit up properly and not look like I was the one who was dying.
I turned to look at Namjoon, who looked so peaceful, almost as if he was leaving this horrible world behind.
I focused on his face, wishing I could see him smile again. His beautiful lips that looked plump and were so incredibly sweet to kiss and tasted like vanilla, his favorite flavor and scent.
I remembered his dimples when he smiled at us or laughed with us, and all 6 of us would sigh deeply, smiling at his dimples, they were almost like therapy for us, they made us happy when we were sad.
However, his eyes were my favorite. How vibrant they were, and how you could see the galaxy in them, no matter how he was feeling. I could feel a smile form on my lips as I looked at his beautiful brown eyes.

That's when I realized, I could see his eyes. I scrambled, immediately falling out of the chair, gasping as I noticed Namjoons eyes were opened and he was facing the ceiling.
My other boyfriends however hadn't noticed yet, and were all staring at me, about to laugh at me for falling out of another chair, but when I ran towards Namjoon and mumbled "eyes" to them, that's when they noticed.