18- Hot Chocolate

[Namjoons POV]

I looked around in awe as the seven of us walked into a restaurant. Jim had said this was a new restaurant and his secretary, Yuta, had recommended it.
There was a blue light along the side of the wall as we walked. Hoseok spoke to the man on the reception area before leading us past the main area where a couple of people were eating. "Hyungie aren't we eating?" I asked Taehyung who was currently holding my hand.
Taehyung chuckled , "yes kitten, but we are just going to the VIP area" he explained and smiled as my eyes widened.
"Woahhhh" I exclaimed, "I've never been to a VIP area before TaeTae Hyung".
"When you're with us , you'll always be in VIP, Nothing less for my baby" he smiled, leaning over and gently kissing my cheek. I smiled at him as he said this, thinking back to when he said he likes buying things for me.

Yoongi coughed, getting my attention back. The man who was on reception led us into our seats, and as I looked around I realised we were the only people here. I quickly sat down on the black fancy chair, running my hands along the matching black glass table, my eyes widening. "It's so pretty" I squealed. "Just like you" Jungkook said, while staring at me.
I giggled at the compliment before picking up a menu .
Jungkook and Jimin were beside me, with Taehyung beside Jungkook and Jin,Yoongi and Hoseok across from us.
"Maknae line vs Hyung line" Hoseok laughed, while looking at our seating positions. I laughed at him before focusing on the menu. All the foods were fancy and had fish, truffle, caviar or something fancy. "I need to go to the bathroom" I spoke up and Jungkook and Taehyung instantly stood up. "I'll walk you to it" Jungkook said and I shook my head. "It's okay, I'll go myself, I'll be back in a minute" I replied before walking back out.
I didn't really need to use the bathroom, I just wanted to see the other menu, that wasn't VIP. The reception man spotted me and instantly ran to me.
"Is everything alright Sir?" He asked, bowing slightly at me. I smiled at him before explaining, "em.. is it possible to view the non VIP menu, as my tastes are quite plain".
The man chuckled before grabbing a menu and handing it to me. "Of course, you may order whatever you'd like sir".
I thanked him before scanning through the menu. Finally after finding what I'd like I have it back to him and made my way back to my hyungs.
I noticed the back of a girl as I made my way to the table, and smiled as I looked at her pretty brown hair. Her hair was short, landing just at her shoulders but she had it styled in a way that half of her hair was up in two buns and the rest fell in slight, small curls.
I always had a thing for pretty hair and when I was younger I even wanted to be a hairdresser.
Taehyung and Jungkook quietly moved as I walked back to the table and I noticed Yoongi was ordering.
"Can I have the lemon fish with a side of glazed baby potatoes and caviar?" He spoke and I gulped as it sounded disgusting.
Jin ordered , and then Taehyung and Jungkook and finally it was my turn. "What may I get you Sir" the girl spoke and I lifted my head to face her and order.
However, what I didn't expect was to see a familiar face.
"Namjoon?" She asked, her eyes widening in surprise. "Cereus?" I gasped, looking at her familiar face.
"Oh my god, Joon, what are you doing here?" She asked, chuckling slightly in shock  , before dropping her notepad. I blinked a few times in pure shock before chuckling and standing up, stepping over Jungkook and Taehyung to hug her.
"I haven't seen you since school ended, how have you been keeping?" She asked as I wrapped my arms around her neck. I squealed and hugged her tightly.
"Joon?" I heard Jin asked and I looked up from the hug to see everyone staring at me.
"Cereus these are my roommates and also my boyfriends" I explained, "Guys, this is Cereus one of my friends from school back in London".
"Boyfriend's?" Cereus exclaimed as she looked over all 7 of us.
"Once a hoe, always a hoe" she laughed and I quickly shushed her.
"A hoe?" Jimin asked, raising his eyebrow as his eyes flickered from me to Cereus.
Cereus just laughed, obviously not seeing the worried look on my face as Jimin stuck his tongue into the side of his cheek, not being impressed by the conversation.
"We all called Namjoon a hoe back in school, but he really wasn't, he was so innocent, he didn't even know what sex was when he was 16" she laughed.
"Shut up" I moaned , getting embarrassed at the memories.
Cereus just laughed at me, before gasping. "Oh lord, remember Lisa? The girl who kept trying to get with you, she even like stuck her boobs out when you walked into the classroom".
I groaned at the thought of it, and shuddered.
"A girl?" Jungkook asked. Cereus turned to Jungkook and nodded, a smile on her face.
"Namjoon got so fed up of her that one day when they were paired together for a project, and she kept flirting out with her , Joonie here blurted out something that shut her and everyone up, oh I'll never forget it" Cereus laughed and I cringed at the memory.
I wanted to shut Cereus up from telling old stories because now all 6 of my boyfriend's were looking at me in curiosity.
"What did he say?" Yoongi asked, his left eyebrow raised.
" I like dick up my ass okay" Cereus said and started laughing hard again.
I cringed at the memory and quickly hid my face in my hands.
I felt somebody grab my hands and open my eyes to see Cereus smiling at me.
"Sorry Hun, did I go to far?" She said, a small smile on her face. I shook my head.
"Of course not, it's a funny memory anyway" I laughed, trying to make her feel a little better.
"Tell me do you still like wearing panties?" She asked and my eyes widened.
"Really?" I heard Hoseok ask and I turned around to see them all smirking at me. Yoongi was biting in his lip and Jungkook had his tongue between his teeth.
"Cereus" I moaned out. She just giggled before winking at me and flipping her hair.
I leaned forward into her face, noticing her grey eyes with a hint of brown shining through.
"I see you still like wearing contacts" I whispered into her ear before placing a kiss on her lower jaw.
She gasped before jumping away and slapping me playfully on the arm.
"Always a Playboy" she chuckled.
"Namjoon" Jin spoke and I gasped, slightly forgetting that we were here for dinner.
I turned around to him, before putting on my biggest smile and in a cute voice answered him, "yes hyungie".
Taehyung squealed and hit Jungkook who rolled his eyes at him.
"Sit down" Jin said, before lifting his eyes to me and staring at me. It felt like his eyes pierced through my soul and I squealed slightly, letting out a sound that sounded like a moan and a gasp.