6-Jealous

[Namjoons POV]
It was almost midnight before I got off the phone. Myself and Liam had talked about everything. I really missed him, but I was going to try find a job, settle into University and then fly back to be with him for a week or so. I assumed everyone had gone to bed, so I just got into bed and fell asleep.

I woke up once again to the smell of deliciousness. Moaning slightly I opened my eyes before shutting them again as the light came in the window. Slowly , I managed to sit up and I grabbed my phone, checking all my messages. Liam had messaged me saying good morning and that he missed me. I smiled before snapping a photo of the window, before messaging him back.

 I smiled before snapping a photo of the window, before messaging him back

~Good morning Li ( or good night). I got paid today so I'm going to go dye my hair again and maybe buy a few things. I'm also going to go to my new University!! We need to video call soon, I miss your face and I also need to introduce you to my roommates. I love you ❤️~Joon.

It was 9:16am. I groaned before shouting out,"it's so early". I heard a chuckle from outside my door before someone knocked. "Come in" I said, sitting up on my bed. It was Jimin Hyung. "Good morning Joon" he said , walking over to me and patting my head. "Morning Jimin Hyung, is breakfast ready?" I asked and he nodded. I moaned once again before standing up and stretching. Jimin chuckled, "you remind me of Yoongi Hyung". "Oh" I muttered. "Anyway, hurry up and get dressed like a good little boy, breakfast is getting cold" he smiled before leaving. I pouted, I am not little!

I quickly got up and got dressed, just grabbing a pair of denim dungarees and the first tshirt I could find. I wasn't in the mood to style my hair so I grabbed my headband and put it on, along with a matching bracelet. I also grabbed a pair of fashion glasses and put them on, hiding my eyes slightly as I wasn't wearing makeup. I grabbed my socks and shoes and ran downstairs, into the kitchen.

I stumbled into the kitchen, mumbling a quick hello to everyone before sitting down on the stool, beside Jungkook. I put my socks on and then my shoes on, which Taehyung had bought for me.

"Namjoon you look adorable" Jimin said , smiling at me

"Namjoon you look adorable" Jimin said , smiling at me. "Thank you Hyung, but Jimin I'm not little" I pouted at him. Jimin just laughed. "Sure little boy" he said. "Eomma" I whisper-screamed out, instantly getting Jins attention and the rest of the boys too.
Jin came over to me and rubbed my back. "What's up buttercup" he asked, smiling widely at me. I chuckled at him. "I'm not little right?" I asked, widening my eyes at him.
"Well you are quite tall yes, but you act little" Jin smiled before kissing the top of my head.
"How does one act little?" I asked.
"You bought colours and colouring books" Taehyung said, walking into the kitchen and saying good morning to everyone.
"Yeah but that doesn't mean I'm..." I said, before my mouth dropped open and I couldn't finish my sentence. I blinked rapidly, my eyes roaming Taehyung before I finally looked around at everyone.
"Namjoon?" I heard someone say.
"Namjoon? Are you okay?"
"Hyung, is he okay?"
"What's wrong with him?"