(Ch-8) Olivia Bailey

Start from the beginning

"Honey?" Her voice saddened.
"Yeah?" I turned around holding the straps of my bag.
"Come here" She motioned me to come to her using her hands.
"Hm?" I hummed.
She took in a deep depressed sigh. "Tyler won't be coming to school, for a couple of days" She looked down at her feet.
I felt the back of my eyes water but I pursed my lips to stop it from happening.
"Y-yeah I k-know" my voice cracked.
"You do?" She puts her hands on my shoulder.

I nod, putting the palm of my hands tightly on my eyes to stop the water from coming.
"I expected him to tell you first out of everyone" She smiled. "You two have always been so close, I'm sorry I shouldnt have brought it up" She says, wiping her wet eyes.
I hug her. "It's not your fault, and I'm sorry a-about last night" She happily hugs me back.
"It's family hug time and nobody thought to invite me?!" Dad exaggerated, coming down the
stairs. Lucas definitely got his childish ways from dad.

Mum looked up, shaking her head while letting out a slight chuckle.
"C'mon in big guy" Mum opened her arms for him and I did the same.
Dad looked like a five year old on a Christmas morning when we invited him in.
"This is the best hug ever, nobody can change my mind" Dad squealed.
"Guys I've got to go" I say, but they didn't loosen thier grip.
"Look, I love you like crazy but I've really got to go!" I successfully escaped from thier death grip, hella proud! I ran to the entrance.
"Bye honey!" Dad yelled from behind.
"See ya!" I yelled before exiting.

I opened the door and stepped out, closing the door behind me. Suddenly a gust of cold air ran through my body. My! It's so cold! I thought to myself as I continued walking to school. After a while I started shivering, I hugged my self for warmth. If Tyler was here, he would've given me his jacket or hugged me the whole way to school, god I miss him.

I walked until I saw a huge metal gate, I went it and saw the most dreadful thing a kid could ever see, school. I walked inside the red building and up the stairs through it's glass doors.

"Here she comes, I hate her"
"Can't she just die or something?"
The whispers and gossips about me start again.

I probably look like a popsicle, all pale and stiff. I squeeze my way through the crowd trying to get somewhere warmer, everyone was wearing either jackets or something thick, so it wouldn't affect them. "El!" Somebody yells and I turn to look two other people following him. I turn around, ignoring them.

"El!"
"Elainy! Hold up!" He yelled, yet I kept walking away.
He squeezed through the crowd trying so hard to get to me, what could they possible want?

He grabbed ahold of my wrist. "Oh my gosh El! You're freezing cold!"
"Y-Yes, I had to w-walk all the way f-from h-home cause n-none of you d-decided to w-wait u-up for m-me" I rolled my eyes.
"El, you're chattering" he said concerned, which was probably to put on a show for everyone.
"Yes R-Ryan, it is o-one of the s-symptoms for w-when y-you walk h-home from s-school in the f-freezing c-cold when your b-brothers decide to l-leave you on y-your f-flipping own" I snatched my wrist off of him.

Blake suddenly came front and took his thick créme sweatshirt off, leaving him in only a plain black shirt hugging him around his abs, the shirt lifted up a bit revealing a bit of his abs and I can hear the hallway filled with squeals from girls.  "Hands up" he said deadpanned, "w-what?" I chattered, confusingly. "Hands up" he closed his eyes and demanded. I did as he said, he came closer to me and put the sweatshirt on me, my hair was stuck between my back and Blake's  sweatshirt, he reached for my neck took my hair off of his sweatshirt, leaving them messy. He brought both of his hands on to the top of my scalp and started  fixing my hair. After he was done, he put the rest of the strands of my hair behind my ear and began walking away.

Lucas gave me a hug, my head resting on his chest, "see, you're not cold anymore!" he smiled and started to catch up with Blake, Ryan have me a small smile and mouthed a small 'sorry' and ran off to follow his brothers. The whole hallway was quiet the whole time, everyone watching my interaction with my brothers. I stayed there for a second confused at thier gestures why did they do that? Probably to show everyone what a 'great brother' they are.