25. •Δ Ari Δ•

Start from the beginning

During high school , Arrigo was forced to sell drugs to his classmates . While Armano loved living in the edge ,while Ari only dreamed of living his life like a free, honest man . At 24 , Ari is now the sole owner of 'Ambrosia' .

☆★☆★☆

Ari was going back to his apartment , when he heard a girl scream . A local girl would know better than to roam around here , at this late hour. Ari threatened Thomas , Nino or his father would never appreciate a girl being treated like this. Sure they sold drugs, but they had their own idea of having scruples.

" You okay." He asked her. She is the most beautiful girl he has ever seen .

" Yes, I am okay and thank you for helping me . I'm Brianna Morris." 'A beautiful name for a beautiful girl ', he thought.

" Nice to meet you , Brianna . I wish we met differently . I'm Arrigo Vitali . But my friends call me , Ari ." He wants her to call him Ari and be more than his friend .He wanted to offer her to come inside his place but she won't accept it .

" That's my cafe .How about we go inside there . And treat your wound." he said nervously.

" It's not that deep, just a scratch ." She said but winced ,stepping up in the cafe .

" Just a scratch bleeding uncontrollably , Let's go." He said ,leaving no room for arguments. He came back with a first aid kit and gently removed the small pebbles and made sure it does not get infected. And gently covered the wound with a bandage .

He came back with two cup of coffees. When she did not make any move to take it , He said. "If you came here on your own, you would have accepted the coffee. So let's start a fresh like we did meet under different circumstance . I'm Ari the owner ,the chef , the server . and you ." He said bowing to her .

Brianna blushed , "I'm Brianna Morris. And this coffee is delicious. I also add a dash of cinnamon and cocoa. "

" Wait.. Wait.. Wait did you say cinnamon and cocoa... Nobody gets it and I call it my secret recipe ." He gasped in amazement .

" Your secret is safe with me , Ari ." She giggled . That's the first time she took his name . When they finished the coffee ,they knew it was time to go . But none of them wanted to . It was better if Brianna left now . It is already 1 am.

"I should go." She whispered sadly . Ari had to nod in understanding .He knew something must have happened so he didn't ask if she had a ride .

"Can I call you a taxi .?" A taxi won't be readily available in this part of town , this would give him more time to interact . She had no idea where she was .But she knew she was far away from her home. And she won't be able to cover the fare.

"Or I can drop you home." He didn't even wait for her to answer and went to the alley to get his motorcycle.

"Come on ." He gave her a helmet. She took it without hesitation . He liked the fact that she trusted him . When she sat behind, he took her hands in his and rested it across his waist ."Hold tight." he said and she did .

Brianna never felt so happy , so free ... Since her parents died. She felt ....alive , not because she did something rebellious like riding in motorcycle with a stranger but just being with him made her happy.

When she reached home . She asked for the address for his cafe . Ari just wanted a sign that would clear that she is feeling the connection too, and that was it.

☆★☆★☆

On Sunday, she was restless to meet Ari . But for a change, Brandon was home . She hoped to hear the roar of a motorcycle but it didn't happen. Bran didn't ask her about anything , And She didn't say anything about Julian either .