Chapter 6

"Goodbyes are not forever, are not the end; it simply means I'll miss you until we meet again"

Camila and I had been on a few dates since that night we kissed. 

Honestly, things we're going great between us. I really liked her, she made me feel all these new things nobody else had. 

I was definitely starting to fall hard for her. We hadn't made anything official yet but I wasn't really worried about it. 

I was at my locker, putting my books away before I went home when I heard someone shouting. "Babe!" I whipped my head to the left, I recognized that voice anywhere. 

The last thing I saw was a blur of brown hair before Camila jumped onto me and koala hugged me. 

"That's one way to get my attention," I joked. 

She giggled and kissed my cheek before getting back onto the ground. "Sorry, I was just happy to see you," She said while grinning like an idiot. 

I blushed lightly and looked at the ground. "You're so cute," she cooed. 

"Stooop," I whined and turned back to lock my locker. 

Once I turned back to face her she grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me into a kiss. 

I still felt all the same butterflies and fireworks. 

"When are you two gonna make it official?" A very loud Dinah Jane shouted as she approached us. 

We broke apart from the kiss and stared at her with amused expressions. "Why does it matter to you?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Because you guys act like a couple every day but you're still just 'dating'," she said while doing air quotes and rolling her eyes. 

Camila laughed and intertwined her hand with mine. "I don't know but probably soon," she said while looking at me with love in her eyes. 

I shrugged while nodding. "It's not like we don't want to make it official, we just haven't thought about it I guess," I added. 

"Mhm, okay then," Dinah said. 

Suddenly Ally came out of a classroom door. She looked shocked when she saw us. 

"What are you guys still doing here? School ended like half an hour ago?" Ally asked. 

"What are you still doing here?" Dinah shot back. Ally glared at her before saying, "I was talking to a teacher but anyways you guys should get home before the kick you off-campus," Ally said in a matter-of-fact tone. 

Camila tugged on my head and lead me towards the school exit while yelling behind her, "On that note, we're leaving, bye guys!"

 We walked in a comfortable silence until we had to go our separate ways considering our houses were in different directions. 

Camila hugged me tightly. She pulled away and looked at me, "I'll see you tomorrow?" she asked. 

"I'll see you tomorrow," I agreed. She smiled and pecked my lips before skipping off.