Chapter 3

"I just want somebody who will never stop choosing me"

It was the day of the party and I was currently trying to figure out what I wanted to wear.

Earlier in the week, I had told Jackson about the party and he agreed to come.

I don't really know why I even asked him, not like he's going to stay with me during the party anyways. 

While still trying to decide on clothing I was honestly just planning on going casual with my typical ripped jeans, a t-shirt, and Vans.

I was looking through my closet, trying to decide which shirt to wear when I heard a light knock on my door. 

"Hey Y/n, I'm ordering pizza, what do you want on yours," I heard the familiar voice of my brother speak.

He was home from college for a couple days, normally he wouldn't be here.

I turned around to see him leaning against my doorway while looking at me in curiosity and confusion.

(Cole Sprouse as your brother ^)

As I was about to speak he cut me off, "Ok wait hold on what's going on in here," Cole questioned while pointing to my various clothes laid across the floor.

"Um I'm trying to find an outfit," I responded with hesitance.

I didn't care if Cole knew I was going to a party, I just didn't want him to tell our parents.

My mom was super overprotective and if she found out I was going to a party well...let's just say it wouldn't be pretty. 

"Trying to find an outfit for?" he asked while dragging out the r.

"A uh a party," I said in a small voice.

Cole then started lightly laughing. "You're going to a party?" he questioned with disbelief in his tone.

"Yeah, what's with everyone thinking me going to a party is something absolutely unheard of. I just don't like going out but that doesn't mean I won't go out," I irritatedly spoke.

"It's just that something like going to a party isn't your normal like at all, you hate parties," he responded. 

He actually did have a fair point. I honestly probably wouldn't be going to this party if Camila didn't want me to go so bad in the first place.