Epilogue

"I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you have yet to be."

5 years later

It's been 5 years since that day Camila and I got back together. 

So much has changed. 

Where to begin? 

I guess I'll start with Alessia. She works as a teacher at our old high school. I never thought she would want to be a teacher but she did and she loves her job. She's been dating Micah for about 4 years. I could tell they liked each other and encouraged them both to just tell the other about their feelings. After a lot of convincing, they did and they've been very happy ever since. I pat myself on the back for that one still to this day. 

The girls are also doing great. Normani is a professional dancer, she not too long ago was a background dancer for Ariana Grande on her tour. Lauren is a very successful doctor, I don't see her as much as the other girls because she's so busy but we're still very close. Dinah became a very famous Hollywood actress. It honestly suits her so well. 

And then there's Camila and Ally. Camila, like she had always secretly wanted, became a successful singer, and Ally is her manager. She's on tour right now actually. It all works out pretty well since I've always wanted to do music production so, I produce on the majority of her tracks but also work with other big-name artists. 

Overall, I couldn't be happier. I'm still very much in love with Camila, 5 years later and I still only love her more and more every day and I know she feels the same way. 

Things also have never been better with my family. My mom retired and Cole became a successful businessman and owns his own company. Dad, he was a different story. He divorced my mom a couple of years back and I haven't seen him since. A part of me misses him still, even if we were never that close. I am thankful for my brother and mom though. Ever since my mom retired, we've been incredibly close. 

I was currently walking into the studio building, Camila was working on a song and wanted some help. 

I smiled at the receptionist until my eyes landed on someone talking to her. You've got to be kidding me. 

Suddenly, the person I was dreading seeing, turned around. 

"Y/n!" he exclaimed with a bright smile as he made his way over to me. 

I grimaced, "Hi Jackson." 

He chuckled and stuffed his hands into his pockets while he not so discreetly checked me out. 

I cleared my throat and his eyes snapped back up to mine. "I missed you, how are you?" he asked softly. 

I knew it was an act so I didn't fall for it. "I'm great actually and the feeling's not mutual," I said with a sarcastic smile on my face. 

He sighed and shuffled on his feet before looking up to meet my eyes again. "Look I know what I did back then was messed up but I miss you, I still love you," he said desperately while grabbing my hands. 

Before I had a chance to react and pull away, an arm wrapped around my shoulder. 

I turned to my left to find my girlfriend glaring at Jackson, anger, and hatred clear in her eyes. 

I smirked a little, she's totally jealous. 

Camila removed Jackson's hands from mine. "Do you ever go away?" Camila asked while tilting her head, feigning curiosity. 

Jackson grumbled something under his breath before looking at Camila with a glare. "I see you two are still together," Jackson muttered. 

"You bet we are," Camila said before kissing my cheek and holding up our conjoined hands.