Chapter 1

"Important encounters are planned by the soul long before the bodies see each other."

-Paulo Coelho

"This year really hasn't been so bad Y/n, I think you just need to get out more," Elijah, my best friend said.

Some things you should know about Elijah, we've been best friends since we were kids, he has the best sense of humor and I can tell him literally anything because I know he'll always have my back. 

(Gregg Sulkin as Elijah ^)

"You know, for once I agree with Eli," Alessia hummed in agreement.

Eli then proceeded to take a pillow from my bed and chuck it at Alessia.

Alessia has also been my best friend since we were kids. I trust her with my life and she can always make me laugh. 

 (Alessia Cara as Alessia (lmao) ^)

"The truth hurts!" Alessia said while giggling and trying to dodge Eli's attack.

"You guys are such dorks and if you really knew me you would know I don't do social interaction," I finally add into the conversation. 

Elijah quickly checked the time on his phone before getting up and stretching.

"Well, we'll see about that," Eli said as he hugged me. "I gotta go home but I'll see you at school tomorrow."

I waved him goodbye as he shot me one last smile before leaving my room and ultimately my house.

Alessia followed suit as she got up ready to leave. "I should be heading home too but can you meet me tomorrow morning before school starts?" she asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, sure."

Alessia smiled and thanked me and headed towards the door but not before turning to me saying "And Y/n, don't be late, set your alarm or you're never gonna wake up."