Chapter 8

While we were in the middle of watching some movie that Corey had picked out I was so distracted my tight jeans that I couldn't focus. I wiggled around a bit in my spot on the couch yet again and it got Corey's attention this time around.

"You having some problems over there?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me with a slight smirk.

"I just hate these skinny jeans right now." I muttered as I settled down.

He nodded wordlessly and got up from the couch to head down the hall to his room. He stepped back in the living room a moment later, surprising me when he tossed me a pair of his basket ball shorts before sitting back down. I quietly thanked him as I headed for my old bedroom and I was pleasantly surprised to find that my room had been left as it was. Band posters still covered the walls and my oddly comfy bed sat against the wall, I couldn't help smiling because of this. I quickly yanked off my pants to realize that I had put on a black pair of panties this morning and I was about to put on solid white basket ball shorts.

I slipped them on to find that what I had feared would happen was happening, the shorts were basically see through against my legs. I could only pray that he somehow wouldn't notice. I went back to my seat and Corey's focus never left the TV screen. I wanted to let out a sigh of relief at that close call. We watched two more movies before I started nodding off and I looked over at Corey to see that he had already went to sleep. I debated on whether or not I should wake him up considering my wardrobe issue, but I figured that it was to dark for anything to be seen. So I walked over to him and gently shook him awake.

He rubbed his eyes a bit before asking, "Yeah, what's up?"

"Um, I'm getting ready to bed and I didn't want to just leave you in here."

A smile curled his lips as he questioned, "Am I supposed to be joining you?"

Thankful yet again for the darkness my blush went unseen as I replied, "No I just know you hate sleeping on the couch."

His smile took a sweeter turn, "Thanks Ash."

I nodded, "Goodnight Corey."

As I headed for my room I heard the couch squeak softly as he got up to follow me. Halfway down the hall Corey turns the light on and I nearly jumped out of my skin from it. I forced myself to calm down so my discomfort wouldn't be obvious.

"Sweet dreams." He murmurs with strangest tone to his voice.

I turned to face him just before his eyes have a chance to flit back up to my face and I could have sworn I saw something there as crazy as it seemed, something like hunger in his stare that went straight to my nerves. I only nodded like I knew nothing before shutting the door so I could freak the hell out. What the fuck? I could have sworn he was literally just staring at my ass! I sighed heavily as I tugged off my sweater and straightened out the tank top that had been underneath it. At this point I had on a white tank top and shorts with solid black underwear beneath them, I had picked a fantastic day to wear black underwear and get locked out of my apartment.

I pushed aside my worries for the night and climbed under my covers.

***

The next morning the sunlight and the constant coldness of this apartment woke me. I took note of the fact my covering had somehow fallen off and as I tried to roll off my stomach something ran into my thigh, stopping me from moving. An arm. My eyes snapped open and then I felt something touch my bare lower back as my shorts began sliding off my legs. I swiftly rolled around until I was on my back to see a shirtless Corey looming over me, causing my heart to leap in my throat. From the position of his head just above my belly button I put together that it had been his lips touching my back and that caused me to involuntarily shiver, which he saw.

"Corey what are you doing?" I asked quietly as I watched him smirk at me.

"Do you have any idea how good you look right now? What do you think I'm doing sweetheart?"

"I d-don't know, but it has to stop." I stutter as I try to sit up and at the same time had to fight off my inner wishes of letting him go on.

He leaned down to press his mouth to my hip bone as he breathed, "Tell me the truth, do you want me to stop? Do you think I can't see the way you're looking at me?"

His haunting blue eyes moved up to stare into mine and I knew I couldn't lie this time. His words had my muscles clenching and I knew there was no way out of this. I didn't just want him, I needed Corey.

"Exactly." He murmurs as he runs his hand down my thigh and moves completely over top of me.

My heart started to race and other parts of me began to ache. As soon as he slotted his lips with mine I could taste the Jager on his tongue, but that just made me more intoxicated with him and what he was doing to me. No matter how much I told myself that I couldn't want him and needed to stay away from him I couldn't convince myself to do it. It didn't matter that he wasn't and couldn't be mine because right then I had him. In this moment he is mine.

I allowed my mouth to coast down his jaw right to his pulse, latching around it as I listened to him groan softly in my ear, "I thought you said you didn't want this?"

In my silence his hand moved to the underside of my thigh and lifted my leg to rest on his hip. A gasp escaped my lungs when he harshly ground his hips into mine as my hands knotted into his hair and did just the same back to him. I knew I was making a terrible mistake but god it just felt so good. The next grind of his lower body against mine made me notice that he was getting hard from this and I shuttered because of it. I can't believe he actually wants me.

"Corey." I sighed softly as his mouth moved down to my neck and he gently scrapped his teeth against my skin in response while his hand slipped under my tank top, gliding up my stomach slowly.

Then reality sat back in with the ring of his cellphone. He must have recognized the ring tone because he hurried to answer it.

"Sarah?" He asked breathlessly, "Oh, no I'm fine you just woke me up."

He might as well have just told me that he fucking hated me with the level of anger that went through me. How the hell could I have been so weak and foolish to let him take advantage of me? He's getting ready to be a married man for Christ sake! I shoved him off of me wordlessly as I searched for my jeans and sweater, quickly putting them on. I ripped off the shorts he had giving me, not caring that he could see my underwear and hopped into my pants. I stormed out of the room grabbing up my shoes and my other belongings.

"Yeah I'll see you later. Alright, I love you too." He says as he hangs up and then he turns to me, "Ashley..."

"Don't you fucking dare! I don't want or care to hear what your excuse is this time! You can't keep doing this to me! I'm done!" I shouted as I ripped open the door, but before I slammed it shut I added, "I don't ever want to see you again Corey! Just stay away from me!"

Once I was outside I realized that I didn't have my car with me, so with a heavy sigh and blurry eyes I put my shoes on before beginning to walk home.