Epilogue

Seven Years Later...

"Aunt Ashley, Avi is singing scary songs again!" Kasha complains as she tugs at my arm.

A moment later I could hear the five-year-old girl attempting to do some sort of growling and I couldn't resist giggling at the sound. Miranda's boyfriend Tanner peered out of the kitchen, looking confused.

"She alright?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow.

I nodded, "She does it all the time, but usually only around our house."

"She's trying to be like her dad." Miranda remarks as she brings the pizza and paper plates into the living room.

"Kay, go get her please." Tanner tells the small dark headed girl and she hurries off shouting that we were eating pizza.

A second later my little strawberry blonde girl comes sprinting down the hallway and jumps onto the couch, grabbing a plate and saying a quick, "Hi mommy."

I place a kiss on the top of her head. "Hey you."

Once we all sat down on the couch and each a had a slice of pizza, Miranda grabbed the remote to find us something to watch. This was our usual Saturday night, we would all watch a movie and then one of the girls would spend the night here or at my house. The only thing that made it different this time was we were missing one person.

"Oh! Aunt Miry! Daddy called me earlier and said he was going to be on TV! Can we watch?"

Miranda smiled at her saying, "Sure, what channel?"

A few minutes later and we were watching a Stone Sour interview and Aviana was sitting right in front of the television with an excited smile on her face. Her hazel eyes lit up as soon as she caught sight of Corey.

"Daddy!" She cheered clapping her hands.

Aviana sat through the whole thing without making a sound, which was a rare thing for her. She always had something to say about everything, but when it came to her dad, she was all ears.

"Is there anything you all would like to say to the fans or anyone else at home?" The interviewer asked the band once he had wrapped up with all the questions.

They all thanked their fans of course, but Corey fixed his gaze on the camera and added on, "I just want to say hi to my fantastic wife Ashley and my wonderful daughter Aviana. I love you both and I'll be home soon." 

**************************************

I felt that after all the insanity this story had, it deserved a short and sweet ending. So there you go! This has honestly been one of my very favorite stories to write, I'm pretty sure it had to do with who I was writing about. So I figured I should let you all know that I'm writing a new story about him called Orchids. It'll be out soon, check my profile for updates on that! Thank you all so much for reading this and I hope it was a fun read for you all! 

Bye!