Chapter 29

I jumped slightly in Corey's hold and I turn to just barely make out my brother's tall figure on the other side of the fire.

"Y-Yeah." I stutter out, "How long have you been standing there?"

"I just got down here, why?"

Getting off of Corey's lap I shrugged, "Just wondering."

The look he gives me tells me that he doesn't believe me, but thankfully he does not push it any further. "Well Jenny and I are going to be calling it a night, so she just wanted you guys to know that. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Anthony!" Corey and I both call as he heads back to the house.

"That could have gone very badly." Corey remarks while getting to his feet.

I let out a dry laugh, "You got that right."

"Do you want to head inside yet?"

"Sure, what time is it anyway?"

He pulled out his phone reading, "4:35 in the morning."

I rose my eyebrows in astonishment, "Wow, we've been out here for awhile."

I was really surprised when he followed me into the room Jenny put me in and flopped down on the bed. I rifled around in my suitcase until I found a cotton pair of black night shorts and a navy blue tank top. I grabbed a few other things and headed to the attached bathroom to change, but before I could shut the door Corey calls out to me.

"Hey Ashley?"

I poked my head back out of the doorframe. "Yeah?"

I watched his eyes scan my figure as he spoke, "Who told you that we were done?"

I felt my face instantly heat up at his words, but I decided to go along with it. "Well, what else did you have in mind?"

"Get over here and I'll show you."

I strolled back over to the spot he was lying on, except now he was leaning up on his elbows and grinning at me. I moved to sit on his hips and he wasted no time putting his hands on my sides, gliding his palms up and down my skin. I didn't hold back my breathless chuckle since he was tickling me slightly.

"You like being on top, don't you?" He teased with a wicked smirk.

"I don't know just yet." I reply resting my hands on the lower part of his stomach.

"I might just let you find out soon then." He murmurs and begins to actually tickle me with just his left hand, but despite my squirming and giggling I could feel his other sliding up my spine.

He paused at the knot that held the bottom part of my bikini top together and quickly untied it before doing the same to the one around my neck. The dark red cloth fell on his chest and he tossed it aside, never taking his gaze off of me even when he flipped us over. Now I was pinned to the mattress with Corey's hands reaching up to cup my breasts, his fingertips brushing over my nipples gently. He leaned down to mesh his lips with mine as he continued exploring my chest and down the rest of my torso. I lifted my hands to his chest, tracing his tattoos as I drug them lower to where his shorts ended.

He seemed to figure out what I wanted as I tugged at the clothing, so he hurried to remove them and now he was left only in his boxers. His fingers hooked into my only remaining article of clothing and gingerly slid them off my legs. Corey was apparently determined to pick up from where we had left off on the dock as his hand coasted lower, until it was back between my thighs. Right as he pushed a digit into me, his mouth latched to my left breast as he rolled his tongue around the peek.

"Oh shit." I whimpered at the feelings I was getting from these small actions alone and at this point I was desperate for him to take this further.

He added another finger and curled them inwards, causing me to arch my body upwards against his. My hands frantically searched for the elastic of his underwear and I hastily removed them.

Corey kicked the clothing to the floor and a mischievous smile was on his face as he asked, "You want me that badly, huh?"

"Yes, please." I begged as my fingertips into his hips.

He gave me a slow kiss before chuckling, "Calm down Ashley, we have all night to do this."

"I don't care." I whined guiding him closer to me, "I need you inside me already."

He let out a noise that resembled a growl as he grasped the back of my thighs and pulled my lower body up to his. His length was now pressed against me and the aching in between my legs was only growing stronger.

"Corey please." I softly pleaded right before he began steadily pushing into my entrance, causing my words to fade into a breathless moan.

"Are you alright?" He asked in a strained tone and he did his best to hold still once he was up to the hilt.

I nodded, "Go ahead babe."

He chuckled as he started moving his hips a tender fashion.

When I found my voice again I tell him, "Come on, I'm not gonna break Corey."

This time he actually laughed, "Alright, hold on tight baby girl."

He gave me a deep kiss as his thrusts started to gradually pick up pace, until the point he had me shaking. I could tell that at any moment I was going to reach my climax, so I decided to postpone it and make things more interesting.

"Corey?" I asked while panting.

"Yeah?"

"Can I ride you?"

His hold on my waist tightened as he groaned, "Oh my god, hell yes you can."

Corey pulled out and rolled into his back, promptly yanking me on top of him. I took my time sinking down on his cock, listening to every little sound of pleasure that escaped his lungs. As soon as I was moving his hands were on my chest yet again, kneading my breasts lightly as he watched me with so much lust in his gaze. I rolled my hips just to see what sort of reaction I would get.

He gave a low groan and under his breath he muttered, "Fuck. Do that again."

Several twists later and he was saying my name along with every swear in the book and I was on the verge of coming. So I leaned over until our bodies were flush together and Corey guided my mouth back to his as he brushed my hair out of my face before doing so. I moved to place a light kiss under his ear before softly nibbling on the same spot. And then just like that I had Corey turning into a mess, rutting his hips up and digging his fingers into my back as I did the same to his shoulders, until we were both biting back screams as we came together.

I basically fell off him onto the now disheveled bedding, simply trying to figure out how to breathe correctly again. A few minutes later Corey's sweaty body was laying against mine as he rested his head on my shoulder.

After a few minutes of silence, he comments, "You know, you're really fucking good for a virgin."

I guess he could feel my body tense at his statement because he chuckled and I asked, "How did you know?"

"Because, despite what you were saying, you're the most innocent thing I've ever touched and you always have been. That alone makes it super obvious for me."

"Um, thank you?"

He laughed and softly kissed my neck, "No, thank you."

"Can you let me up? I at least want to put a shirt on."

"Hang on, I've got it." He tells me and reaches for a suitcase that I hadn't noticed earlier and he pulls out one of his t-shirts and hands it to me.

I quietly thank him and slip on the black shirt as he puts back on his boxers while moving the covers around. He pulls me under them with him just like he had done the last time we had shared a bed.

"I love you Ash. Goodnight." He murmurs before putting an arm around my waist and shutting his eyes.

"I love you Corey." I whisper before doing the same.