Secretly his (part 2)*smut*

Magsimula sa umpisa

He lifted his right hand off my cheek, placing it onto my hip as my hands wrapped around his neck, my feet moving backwards as his moved forward making my back hit the wall. He kissed the corner of my mouth leaving a trail down my jaw line towards my neck where he latched onto my sweet spot making me moan out and grip at his hair tightly.

I whimpered as he licked over the mark he made, him trailing kisses back up my neck to my mouth while he pushed the bottom half of his body into mine, his very obvious boner making me gasp out.

"Do you want me?", He whispered against my lips, bringing both hands to my waist holding tightly and pushing out bodies closer together.

"Yes", I whined quietly, my voice barely audible but he still managed to hear it.

"Do you want only me?", He whispered again, taking my bottom lip between his teeth letting it go with a pop. I nodded my head but he just looked at me, his eyebrow raised and hands tightening making me whimper yet again.

"Yes... I only want you", I replied before he smashed his lips against mine yet again, much rougher then before.

His hands trailed downwards until they hit the back of my thighs, lifting me up so my legs wrapped around his waist, staying like that while we made our way to his bedroom. As soon as we got in there and had locked the door he dropped me down into his bed, quickly taking off his t-shirt before crawling up between my legs, pulling my hoodie off, leaving us both in only boxers.

"You're beautiful", he said quietly, lip going between his teeth and his fingers running down my smooth chest, burning my skin with every touch. I let out a small whimper, which gained his attention, making him lean down and leave soft kisses down my body, going down to my thighs and coming back up again, kissing my neck while his bottom half grinded down into mine making me moan softly.

"Please", I moaned again.

"What do want baby?", He asked continuing to kiss my neck, my hands resting in his hair, letting out a whine which only made him repeat his question, this time looking straight into my eyes.

"Fuck me", I breathed out, blushing furiously while he just smirked, sliding his hands down to waistband of my boxers and taking them off quickly. I shivered as I felt the cold air hit my hard member only to gasp out as I felt Ryes fingers at my entrance, sliding into me slowly making me hiss out in pain turning into pure pleasure when he started to move them in and out.

I felt his fingers brush against my prostate, letting out a loud moan while I pushed down onto them, wanting more then his fingers but not being able to tell him. His fingers left my body making a small whine leave my mouth, but stopping when I looked up and watched him rip open a condom wrapper with his teeth, taking it out and rolling it onto his member, just that doing things to me that I couldn't explain.

"Ready?", He asked, nodding in response then gasping again when I felt his tip at my entrance, slowly sliding in making my eyes roll back.

He placed one hand on my waist and one by my head to balance himself while he slid all the way in, letting me adjust until I pushed back onto him so he knew he could move which is exactly what he did. He started to move slowly, I couldn't help as the moans started to escape louder, trying to hold them back but not being able to.

"So fucking tight", he grunted, breathing heavily as his eyes rolled back.

My hands made there way to his back when he started to go faster, his lips on my neck again making me tilt my head so he had more access.

"RYAN", I practically screamed when he pulled all the way and slammed back into me, the pleasure so much that tears started to well up in my eyes as well as my fingers scratching down his back, him groaning in response sending vibrations up my neck.

I felt his hand leave my waist and grip onto the back of my thigh, lifting it and hooking it around his waist as he changed his angle making me moan higher and louder, the new angle making him hit my prostate at ever thrust, him going harder and deeper.

"Shit", I moaned when I could feel the warm sensation in the pit of my stomach, my legs starting to shake rapidly, "I'm close", I whispered making him thrust faster, my eyes rolling back continuously.

"Cum for me baby", he groaned and after a couple more thrusts that's exactly what I did, Cumming all over mine and his chests while he kept on abusing my hole and stroking my member to get me through it.

He let out a loud moan when he reached his high, eyes rolling  back, hips stuttering and abs clenching. He kept on thrusting for a moment before pulling out, me whimpering from sensitivity while he took the condom off his member, throwing it away before grabbing his t-shirt to clean his chest, cleaning mine right after.

When we were both cleaned up he put the blanket over both our bodies, pulling me towards him and wrapping an arm around my waist while I snuggled into his chest.

"You're mine you know", he whispered, his hand gently stroking my back making me shiver slightly.

"I know", I whispered back before closing my eyes and drifting off too sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------

There you go, part 2... I hope you enjoyed this one, I'm not very good at *smut*, but oh well I tried my best :)

Jess X